8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NBHA TX 17 NEXT SHOW 8/9/09 Pickton TX  (Read 36422 times)

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
  • It is what it is..................
Re: NBHA TX 17 $$$500 Added Feb 15, 2009
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »
Just wanted to bump this up and remind everyone.  We went to the arena on Sat and it is so nice.  I wanted to thank everyone involved with the arena for all of their hard work to get it ready for us.  YALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!  Hope to see everyone there!!!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 11:36:27 AM »
arena is nice!! :)/\\
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
arena is nice,i think the ground will be good ,and michelle i bet we get setting stakes down pat :)/\\ looking forward to a relly good show
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 11:45:06 AM »
I am gonna have stake nightmares. lol  Or maybe that is Michael who will have the nightmares dealing with us.   :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »
 that could very well be true. i asked dwayne was he gonna come that day he said yes ,i told him we have to have someone drag and he saysssss----no no no no .i might see if ray will come drag for us .we will need someone familiar with doing it .guess that is why i wanted hubby to do it . we shall see. is michael gonna cook some chiie ? so dwayne will kinda know how much to fix. if not you might bring some sandwiches. i have the list of what everyone is bringing.i will probanly fix some cookies also .tying to think of things that we can sell for not change so i won't have to bring any .a couple of big cookies for
1$ and diana said she would bring brownies.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »
I might be energetic and bring some decorated cupcakes.  I just love cupcakes. lol  I am twisting his arm on chili.  He will probably bring some.  lol

Offline Rafter 3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 07:34:41 PM »
I really enjoyed getting my colt out and about and exercising my old man, tryin to get him back in shape before all of the rodeos start back up !! Mom enjoyed it as well ,even though she had to take care of my red headed monster !!! The ground looked great -wish I had something to run -but will just have to suck it up and this crazy colt goin !! Lookin forward to it girls  :)/\\-I am not sure I can talk hubby into being drag man ,but I will ask (he does a great job dragging arenas but I don't think he wants it to get out !!)

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »
sara we will find somebody .ihave somebody in mind that has told me anything he can do to help,plus another lady said if her hubby wasn't working he would do it.i don't do tractors.like to have killed dwayne one day building fence.scared me so i had to come to the house.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »
I drag my own here at the house but don't mean I know what I'm doing :ROFL2: :ROFL2: I can drive a tractor but you know how fussy us barrel racers can be <(::)> :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline Rafter 3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »
I also drag our arena here at the house but it seems since we got a new tractor hubby always drags it for me ,but I am not complaining what so ever !!!! one less thing I have to do especially with having a 1yr.old .

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »
I drag my own here at the house but don't mean I know what I'm doing :ROFL2: :ROFL2: I can drive a tractor but you know how fussy us barrel racers can be <(::)> :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

LOL Barrelracers complain about the ground? Surely you jest....! ???
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
'I'm your huckleberry' Doc Holiday

Offline Rafter 3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 07:57:13 PM »
sara we will find somebody .ihave somebody in mind that has told me anything he can do to help,plus another lady said if her hubby wasn't working he would do it.i don't do tractors.like to have killed dwayne one day building fence.scared me so i had to come to the house.
Sounds good to me -my mother is the one banned from tractors around here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all I did around here till I got married was all the tractor work ,because it was either me or mom with dad being off shore all the time ,so it for sure was not mom -she turns crazy when she gets on a tractor ,it's like go,go speed racer !!!!!!

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
Sounds good to me -my mother is the one banned from tractors around here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all I did around here till I got married was all the tractor work ,because it was either me or mom with dad being off shore all the time ,so it for sure was not mom -she turns crazy when she gets on a tractor ,it's like go,go speed racer !!!!!!

Sara I can't believe that about your mama after meeting her this week-end :ROFL2:
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 08:03:37 PM »
hey you all mybe pitching in,sara IF i don't sell snazzy i'll bring her for you to ride if you want to. the boy is coming in the end of this monthand said he would bring me cash . i hate this,guess i need something i want and would have to have the moneyto just say ok here she is ,i did put shoes on her today .guess i have big hopes of getting on her again
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »
Michael will be with me and yes he says he is bringing chili and i am bringing decorated cupcakes.  :)/\\  Maybe we can get him to drag some......