8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BESS CHANEY--NEW ADDRESS & ROOM!  (Read 596 times)

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
BESS CHANEY--NEW ADDRESS & ROOM!
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
OK....The Quinn's have got Ms. Bess relocated this morning to Autumn Leaves in Henderson.  I talked to her a little bit ago and she's kind of having the little "nervous comments" so I can tell she's having some scared feelings.....but I told her to just give them time to get her settled and she will be fine....it was just another adaption she will have to adjust to....

Her new address info is as follows:

Autumn Leave Nursing & Rehab Center
321 Kilgore Dr
Henderson, TX 75652
Attn:  Bess Chaney - Room #317

Main #:  (903) 657-1923

I don't know what her direct line number is yet....they had just got her in there and we are not sure if there is an existing line or if she'll have to have one installed....I will update as soon as I find out myself.

I know several people asked about where to send things.  Please feel free to send it to me directly or you may send it to the new address above since I have her number and all now....

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
Re: BESS CHANEY--NEW ADDRESS & ROOM!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
There is not an existing number in the room so as soon as we get her line installed, I will update everyone with her new phone number...
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

Offline Tx23

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »
I have a question...I told the kids I teach about Bess, showed them the picture of her on the horse, and talked about how this time of year can be a little extra hard. They made some holiday cards and messages to send to her.  Would it be better to send to you or should I send them to the address you posted? 

Thanks,
MaryAlice

Offline bobbief

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 08:06:51 PM »
Either way......she will get them at the nursing home but I sure don't mind if you want to send them to me as well.....

I will PM you an address to send it to me at work since it's more than just a letter.....that way I will make sure to get them and my dogs won't!!!   :cheeze:

Offline bobbief

• Novice Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »
sorry....this is Dina (CNC)...I was logged in on my friend's computer!!!

Offline lionness49

• Extreme Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:11 PM »
 Mailed Miss Bessie's card off tonight !  REINDEER  :SANTA BEAR: <SLEIGH> :XMAS TREE:
My life has no room for liars cheats and thieves ...

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
St. Francis of Assisi

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »
OK....Bess's phone line was hooked up today....she actually has the same number she had when she was at the other nursing home....

Her new direct phone number is (903) 657-8176

I just talked to her earlier so her line is working.....

She got up early this morning, they got her dressed and in her chair and she strolled around the facility....it is brand new and really pretty...she said she enjoyed it.  She went into rehab today for a little while where they visited with her for a little bit.  She's still got a good attitude and I think she will feel a lot better than she did at the other one for sure!!!!!  I didn't even like walking in there but it was ok until we could get her something better!

LeAnne....got the cards!  THANK YOU!  I'll make sure she gets it.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!