8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16515 times)

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:14 AM »
under horse show, premium book, barrel race, online entry or mail in entry
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:47 AM »
I am not sure if I am allowed to put the website on here...it got zapped when I mentioned just that they had a website before....I know there is an ad now but not sure if I am allowed to tell you where to find them!  pm me!

Shelly--I was under the impression that it was zapped before as it wasn't a paid for ad at that time...I don't believe it would be zapped  now
as you have a paid for ad for your race and that is your link to your entry form....I would say post.
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »
Shelley, only thing tho, lets update GPS so we are not going in circles downtown San Antonio looking for Food, lol, but we had a blast.  I am sure San Antonio will remember us.

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »
Shelley, only thing tho, lets update GPS so we are not going in circles downtown San Antonio looking for Food, lol, but we had a blast.  I am sure San Antonio will remember us.

I am giggling!!  We did the same thing several times!  Thank the Lord for my GPS!!

"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
TXBOSS!!! i spoke with stacy today!!! yipeeeee!!!!about 4 months...just in time!! hehehe  thanks so much!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

I am giggling!!  We did the same thing several times!  Thank the Lord for my GPS!!

TXboss, i am just glad we did not have an officer watching us, I am not sure how many times we made the same circle, then jump a curb and finally parked in a Bank parking lot.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »
Were you able to get the folks at the bank to feed you?

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »
Looks to be a great race again this year......We moved the Wrapn3 Futurity to April and we will be in Hallettsville on Sat & Sun following Shelly's race so you can always stop by and join us on your way back towards Houston....   

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »
Were you able to get the folks at the bank to feed you?

Nope, but expected that since it was 11 at night, but had some good drinks at Hard Rock Cafe.

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »
Looks to be a great race again this year......We moved the Wrapn3 Futurity to April and we will be in Hallettsville on Sat & Sun following Shelly's race so you can always stop by and join us on your way back towards Houston....   

Sounds like a plan to me. 

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!  That sounds like a great plan, maybe I will bring my other horse in that case!!!!  Now I am really pumped up, what a fun week/weekend!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »
TXBOSS!!! i spoke with stacy today!!! yipeeeee!!!!about 4 months...just in time!! hehehe  thanks so much!!

Wow!  That's a LONG wait!  But I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!  And yep - new shoulder, new saddle.  What more could a cowgirl ask for? ;)
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »

TXboss, i am just glad we did not have an officer watching us, I am not sure how many times we made the same circle, then jump a curb and finally parked in a Bank parking lot.

Boy that brings back memories!  I don't know how many u-turns we made.  This time I am bringing my good map!!  AND the GPS!!!!!  And NO backseat drivers are allowed.  There were 3 of us arguing over which way we should turn.  None of us were right.  At one point I called my hubby to google where the heck we were  and how to get back to where we came from.   It will be better this year.!!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 08:09:21 AM »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!  That sounds like a great plan, maybe I will bring my other horse in that case!!!!  Now I am really pumped up, what a fun week/weekend!

Looks like it will be a good week then, I am guessing now we are making a stop in Hallettsville on the way home.  Yi pi, can't wait

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »
yes, I started twisting Mom's arm last night!