8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16521 times)

Offline mrab

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »
Cherokee better watch out!  Baby is coming on great...she was somewhat of a bootyhead when she first started and I was not sure what would come of her career as a barrel racin pony but she did a full circle turn around for sure and is becoming a consistent fun ride!!!  Yall will do great Donna!

I was just like you, Baby was such a turd and lazy, and after you had her 30 days, OMG, yes, Cherokee better watch out....

And to think you wanted to sale my "Baby". I was proud of the run on Saturday. When Cherokee gets back, i will be busy being the stable boy.

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 12:40:42 PM »
Cherokee better watch out!  Baby is coming on great...she was somewhat of a bootyhead when she first started and I was not sure what would come of her career as a barrel racin pony but she did a full circle turn around for sure and is becoming a consistent fun ride!!!  Yall will do great Donna!

I was just like you, Baby was such a turd and lazy, and after you had her 30 days, OMG, yes, Cherokee better watch out....

And to think you wanted to sale my "Baby". I was proud of the run on Saturday. When Cherokee gets back, i will be busy being the stable boy.

Yes you will be!!!!!! Horse washer, Ponying with gator!!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 07:09:56 AM »
Sounds like you will have more than one job...not just a stable boy anymore!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 07:40:34 AM »
By the way....I made all of our reservations and entries (Mom, Joleta, Donna, myself) for Halletsville! 
Lots of entries for San Antonio are coming in too!!!!  Going to be a blast for everyone!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 08:03:26 AM »
 8)  Look out San Antonio and Hallettsville, HERE WE COME!!!!

Offline multitasker

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »
I wish the college scholarships were available for currently enrolled college students and not just in the 18 and under youth class. 

Offline amandaeq

• Novice Member
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
Was just checking out the race and thought it would be fun to go to the barrel race until I read there were NO RV spaces???  yikes... I can't imagine having to pull and big trailer back and forth and never knowing where you will have to park...or lead your horse to/from....   I'm kind of disappointed!  I've never been to any big added moneys where they didn't have rv parking for the horse trailers to hook up......

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »
From what I understand there is a rv park that is really close.  San Antonio has always been like that. 
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »
This is a part of a big rodeo/stock show, you unload your horses & stuff when you check in.  Then you drive into the parking lot on the grounds and unhook.  You have a pass to drive in and out of the grounds to a hotel room or wherever you want to go.  There is a KOA grounds close to the fair complex where you could stay in your trailer if you chose to do that.  Since this barrel race is a part of a major stock show then we will have to deal with all that comes with it.......great food and shopping come along with the major stock shows too.....I'm game for that!!!!

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »
By the way....I made all of our reservations and entries (Mom, Joleta, Donna, myself) for Halletsville! 
Lots of entries for San Antonio are coming in too!!!!  Going to be a blast for everyone!

See what happens when I do not get on the board....I find out we are going somewhere else!  Thanks Ms. Millis I love spending the weekend with my barrel buddies.  I am so excited!!!!!

TxBoss are we gonna have some more of those yummy chocolate covered strawberries and get to see Ms. Norma?

Yes we need all of our GPS's and a bucket full of dollars for Mike to pay for that extra parking fee you have to pay for after normal business hours!  That was a crock!

Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 08:22:39 AM »
Joleta, you have to be Mike's guardian this week, they might want the ol gas paid for in advance.  lol.....

25 days till we leave  GAIL

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:53 AM »
Ha Ha!!!
Keep him in check this time Donna & Joleta! 

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 09:07:01 AM »
That might be a full time job..... :ROFL2:

Offline babybully

• Extreme Member
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:27 AM »
Dixie Campground already has a waiting list started.

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 08:31:28 AM »
23 days to go..........  GAIL