8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16517 times)

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »
Online entries taken through Jan. 24th with NO LATE FEES!  Afetr that online through Jan. 31st with $10 late fee.

Late entry walk ups at show are $25 late fee per horse....

I am getting lots of phone calls, and Halletsville is on the way home from San Antonio too! 
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:19 AM »
WOW!!!  Lots of calls and entries coming in for San Antonio!!!!  It is going to be fun, I sure want the weather to cooperate that week/weekend too.....lets all keep our fingers crossed on that one!

I went to Katy yesterday to settle up all of the plans for the Texas State Show too, they are very accomodating and excited to have our show at their facility!  I am excited to work with them!!

We Texas barrel racers have really got it made event wise don't we?!?!  We have SO MANY GREAT things to go run in....WBR, WrapN3, NBHA, GCBRA, STBRA, D&G, Major Stock Shows, TONS of Youth associations and the list just goes on, we got it good.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 07:10:35 AM by Shelley Millis »
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

ez

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »
Does your horse have to be registered or can you ride a grade horse? Do you have to purchase a stall or can you haul in and out?

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »
it is not a registered show...its an open show if I'm not mistaken, so any horse would be fine to run...they rent stalls or you have
the option to haul in and out...Shelly can give you more details when she comes back online or pm her and she will happy to answer.
She's a really hard worker and loves doing this stuff so you can be assured she will try to help you out with your info asap.
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2009, 09:18:15 AM »
You must purchase a stall because there is NO PLACE to put your horse at all, no place to tie or anything.  So, when you enter it tells you that each horse must have a $45 stall.  You can run a grade or registered horse!

;)

ez

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2009, 09:20:10 AM »
Thanks for the info.... :)/\\

Offline kcsmom

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »
Does anyone know which KOA camp ground is best to stay at ?? 

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »
You girls better hunker down and ride those horses in this cold weather, San Antonio is coming up soon!!! I will be thinking about y'all as I sit inside my warm house and drinking hot chocolate!!!!

Offline mrab

• Extreme Member
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »
I will have Donna pay for the gas in advance, so my blood pressure does not spike.  Good thing I am cool, calm and collected. :ROFL2:

I am looking forward to going as we had a great time last year.
It is a shame Cherokee is out for 30+ days recupping, so Baby better get it done.

Ezgoing, margaritas are better than Hot chocolate. :ROFL2:

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »
You do have a point there! Luckily I can't get too jealous since I am takin my meds! Watch out once i am off of those meds!!!!!! GRAMPS GRAMPS

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »
Does anyone know which KOA camp ground is best to stay at ?? 

The one right around the corner from the grounds.  Its very nice AND it's convenient
and it's safe.
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »
Yep -on the choc. covered strawberries!!  I have full plans of being there if my hubby still has a job.  I decided to enter late b/c of all the BS with the company he works for.  We might be selling horses instead of riding um!!
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2009, 05:41:46 AM »
i know i will be sitting her with joker and jewel drinking hot chocolate from the house too also ez-goin!!!!  :)/\\
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2009, 06:20:10 AM »
Yep -on the choc. covered strawberries!!  I have full plans of being there if my hubby still has a job.  I decided to enter late b/c of all the BS with the company he works for.  We might be selling horses instead of riding um!!

OMG!!!  That is not a good feeling, lots of folks have been getting that kind of news lately, if you come to SA we will get you something better than hot chocolate too Debbie!!!

Debhorses how you doin after your surgery?  I guess if you have to be layed up this is the kind of weather to be layed up in right?!?!?   

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2009, 06:42:01 AM »
Okay what did i miss? What happened to Deb??