8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16513 times)

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 07:04:49 AM »
ez--GUS fell  with me back in nov. and i had surgery on tuesday as i had a torn up labrum in my left shoulder..i now have 4 anchors holding it together..arm in an obnixous big fat sling with a big triangle type of foam holding it off my stomach..i really look like a big elephant now..my arm will be in a sling for 3 months..i should be riding by the state show..hopefully GUS but may just jewel and joker..

shelly yes this is the time to be laid up but there are still so many barrel races i could be at!! but its strange, with this cold weather..i got up this am and i get a chill and oh man the pain of when those muscles in that arm contract...OUCH!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 07:43:20 AM »
Deb and ez hope you two get to feeling better soon!  After heading out to that barn this morning I'm ouchy all over and I didn't even have surgery!  Oh ez do not drink your margarita's stick to the hot chocolate!!!!!
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 07:47:11 AM »
Whats matter Joleta?!?!  You do not want a drink or two?!?!  Janet makes some good margaritas...oh but I guess you already know that!!!!
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Janet is doing MUCH better, she said she was off of her walker and now off her cain too.  Deb hope they gave you the good meds like Janet has!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 08:47:22 AM »
Whats matter Joleta?!?!  You do not want a drink or two?!?!  Janet makes some good margaritas...oh but I guess you already know that!!!!
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Janet is doing MUCH better, she said she was off of her walker and now off her cain too.  Deb hope they gave you the good meds like Janet has!

Way to go Janet, making great progress.  Keep it up girl.  Wish you were going with us to San Antonio.

Joleta, we will have to find us some good margaritas since Janet won't be there.

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:05 AM »
I think Joleta has a good margarita stick of her own! She will find the good ones. Watch her, after several.....she will talk to anyone!! My Granny was exposed to several things staying at my house!!!! The party, drinking, ooh and the movie!! Sex and the City, I did forewarn Granny that it had stuff in it. She told me she saw things way before I was born. Until one of the many scenes came up, and well she went to her room for the night!! But, I guess we did not mess her up too bad, she is coming back Saturday!!!

Thanks girls, I hope to get my Truck Keys back next week!!! I feel like driving Miss Daisy. *:@ I am ready to drive, my hubby is, as he says greatly terrified to ride me and me drive with my leg not working so well. So, I told him don't ride with me, i will be fine driving alone!!! GRAMPS

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
Aaaah, come on Jay, you scared you would be taken your life in your own hands, (or in Janet's hands)  :ROFL2:

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »
FEAR has raised its UGLY HEAD!!!!! *:@

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2009, 06:38:31 AM »
OMG!!! Poor Granny...... <(::)>No more margarita's for me at least not when Granny is in our presence!!!

Glad you are feeling better can't wait to see you running barrels again!  I thought you were coming with us to San Antonio? ???
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline Judy Geary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »
 >SPIT<  Yeah right, only if they aren't being served!!!! :ROFL2:  A good time was had by all!

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »
I am couch ridden-Jo! We all had a great time, especially the horse bumper cover!! Where did that thing end up??

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2009, 01:51:49 PM »
OH NO, the Whoa Horse is lost  ??? ??? ???

Well I do know, it did not go home with me.  Did moma Judy end up with it... :ROFL2:

Offline Judy Geary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »
No, I didn't end up with it, ya'll put it on my truck and had a big hearty ha ha, but someone took it for themself I guess 'cause it wasn't left on my truck.

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
Oh gosh, that was so funny  :ROFL2: 

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »
My poor whoa horse, he was already missing 1 leg, once Joleta got done with him. :ROFL2:

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2009, 08:22:45 AM »
Yea, that dang horse came outta the box needing to go to Doc Halls for injections already!!!!! Send him back to Tractor Supply!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!