8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16518 times)

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 08:21:38 AM »
They have lots of entries coming in at San Antonio, looks like the kiddos are really going after those scholarships in the Youth!  Might as well get a part of that $17,000 added money too!!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2009, 08:47:05 AM »
Yep, someone has to win the money:)/\\

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2009, 05:24:32 PM »
I am putting out a missing horse ad! Whoa horse, purchased from a great trainer-TSC- I know someone has my wonderful started pony(trained to whoa up & light up on your bumper ball) please return him to his wonderful home!! :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
Okay you guys.......I know we had the whoa horse at Judy's truck where it went after that only the margarita's know!!!!!  And if I had known what all I know now about my ex-dumdum we might have had more than a whoa horse who needed to go to Dr. Halls' for injections!!!!

Now as for San Antonio I am so ready it will be nice to have a long weekend of barrel racing and seeing all those familiar faces we met last year.  Janet as soon as you get yourself all better we will have to plan a long weekend for you.  I am sure by then you will need a weekend with just the big girls! :)/\\
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2009, 07:14:31 AM »
OMG!!!!  Joleta would have been even more dangerous with all of that info a few days earlier!!!!  :ROFL2:

Sounds good to me on the Big Girl trip for Janet after she is all healed up, now that she keeps her hair short we will not even have to hold her hair back for her if she has too much cheer!!!!  :ROFL2:
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2009, 08:14:08 AM »
All righty then, plan a Big Girls weekend as soon as Janet is up a running again.   :)/\\  Sounds like fun!!!!

San Antonio race is getting closer.  Agree with you Joleta, time for a long week and weekend of great barrel racing and visiting with friends....

Poor Janet, Whoa pony missing, when I left, pony was on Moma Judy's hitch waving whoa to all of us, after that, dun't know.....   We need send out a search party or missing pony ad  :ROFL2:

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2009, 08:26:20 AM »
Maybe whoa pony is still waiting in line at Dr. Halls!!!!! :ROFL2:

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:08 AM »
Maybe whoa pony is still waiting in line at Dr. Halls!!!!! :ROFL2:

Now theres a thought, Dr. Hall is probably try and decide what to do with it.  :ROFL2:

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2009, 11:12:12 AM »
Whoa Pony is out in the cold somewhere, maybe one of our many gofers stole him??  :ROFL2:Y'all are going to have a great time, i am all about a BIG GIRL weekend and having a lot of fun, not enough fun to need to hold my hair back sis!! I think i am past those days-this discussion is for another time! Everyone have fun and see you all soon!! Maybe this Saturday.

Offline SlimShaddy

• Novice Member
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2009, 12:11:52 PM »
WOW, Just spoke to KOA and we just reserved the last spot at the Campground.  Guess they will be taking a waiting list now as well.  She said that their were no refunds on cancellations or early departures, they do this during the rodeo only. 

This place is really nice. 
Jacuzzi, pool (burr, in Feb.), and shuttle buses to downtown.  $40.00 night, water, elect. & sewer.
Very close to the AT&T center.

Anyway, we are ready to go.  We are actually from Oklahoma, and THOUGHT we would get to run
for the youth scholarships. We entered, then read the Eligibility requirements.  Anyway, who
wouldn't want to run at 6,000 in added money, watch a PRCA perf on Thursday, and get to go
downtown. 

Nice vacation, and hope to get some return from the barrel race. 

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2009, 08:46:06 PM »
WOW Slimshaddy....I am glad yall are comin down here for the fun...there is also a good race in Halletsville on the following Sat & Sunday after the San Antonio barrel race...yall could hit it on your way out!!! 

We have some great barrel races down here, look forward to meeting you and your gang!  That KOA does sound nice, glad you got in.

You must be an Eminem fan huh?!?!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2009, 09:10:14 AM »
13 days to go untill we leave for a awesome week and weekend of barrel racing.  San Antonio Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and Wrap N 3 Saturday and Sunday.      :)/\\

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
Gettin Closer!

Offline SlimShaddy

• Novice Member
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »
Will the 1st go pre-draw be posted online for this race?

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2009, 01:30:38 PM »
Yes, I will get it posted after the online entries close which will be 1/31.

Online entries through 1/24 pay NO LATE FEE
Enter online after that until 1/31 with $10 late fees

Hope to have the pre entry draws up by Feb. 2nd.