8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: San Antonio Barrel Race  (Read 16524 times)

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: San Antonio Barrel Race
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
 :)/\\

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »
Aww, me and a friend were going to make the trip down there. But I ended up at Jackson,Ms on the 6th at 8am, and i'm sure i'll end up at Lake Charles,La on the 5th so that kinda spoiled that idea.
Have fun and run fast!
Good luck to everyone.

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:10 AM »
Shelley I know I have bothered you enough but one more question.  The $45 is for Thurs and Fri BUT can you come in Wed night as well as staying Fri night without getting charged extra??

Last question, the plan is to pre enter today for the Friday race only and then late enter on Thurs (when we get to San Antonio) so we don't have to get there so early.  What time do you need to get there on Thurs or what time do they close the entries??? 

Thanks so much!!
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline westtexasgirl

• Novice Member
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »
Shelley I know I have bothered you enough but one more question.  The $45 is for Thurs and Fri BUT can you come in Wed night as well as staying Fri night without getting charged extra??

Last question, the plan is to pre enter today for the Friday race only and then late enter on Thurs (when we get to San Antonio) so we don't have to get there so early.  What time do you need to get there on Thurs or what time do they close the entries??? 

Thanks so much!!
Just wondering where you saw that the $45 stall fee was just for Thursday and Friday.  I can't find that anywhere.  All I'm finding in the Premium Book is that the barrel racers are not to arrive before Wednesday the 4th at noon and must vacate by 10:00 a.m. Saturday.  Seems like the $45 would be for Wed., Thurs., and Friday. 

Also, does anyone know where there are some other rv parks besides that KOA, which by reading these posts, is full?  That's the only thing keeping me from wanting to come is the "can't stay in your trailer on the grounds" rule.  Thanks!

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »
bump ???

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2009, 05:34:54 PM »
Citygonecountry, you can get there Wed. afternoon or evening and just have to vacate stall before 12 noon Sat.  I bet as long as you get there by noon on Thursday to enter late you should be in good shape.  I have not looked to see the entries today but we were knockin over 200 pre entries already for Thursday Open.

Someone mentioned another campgrounds near the area but I forgot the name.... we will look it up to see.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »
OMG!!!!
I just logged into the entries page for SA, we have over 200 in the Open both days, over 100 Youth, 50 something in the poles both days, only 30 something Seniors both days and entries will be taken online through 1/31/09 with a $10 late fee per horse.  After that you will need to enter at the show with cash only & a $25 late fee per horse.

Looks like it will be a good show!!!!  Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »
 :)/\\ :)/\\

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

Thanks so much!!
Just wondering where you saw that the $45 stall fee was just for Thursday and Friday.  I can't find that anywhere.  All I'm finding in the Premium Book is that the barrel racers are not to arrive before Wednesday the 4th at noon and must vacate by 10:00 a.m. Saturday.  Seems like the $45 would be for Wed., Thurs., and Friday. 

Also, does anyone know where there are some other rv parks besides that KOA, which by reading these posts, is full?  That's the only thing keeping me from wanting to come is the "can't stay in your trailer on the grounds" rule.  Thanks!

I read the post for the KOA being full also but that is just for the full rv spots. I called afterwards and got a spot for electric and water (no sewer) and they said they had plenty of those still.

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2009, 05:07:00 PM »
Thanks Shelley!!  We are looking forward to the race!!

stbra.org

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »
 We are too.....see ya there!!!!  :)/\\

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »
hay shelly!! is the draw posted? i wanna see who gets to go and have all the dang fun
can't wait till May!!!

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »
Jamie at the main office in San Antonio said it would be posted 4 days before the race so I guess we will wait!

stbra.org

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »
Sorry guys...online entries are still open so I can't post a draw yet!  I am working on stuff already though, getting the carry overs listed and class files built...draw should be posted Feb. 1st or 2nd.

Offline mrab

• Extreme Member
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »
Seven days and counting before we leave. applause