8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: by noon...  (Read 5562 times)

Offline burnintheturns

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: by noon...
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »
Ooooo Laura! Did you go to the doctor?  Are you feeling better?

Yes, food poisoning can start up very, very quickly.  I have had it and so not fun!  Mine started within three hours.  The reason I know it was f.p. was because hubby started it at the same exact time and the kids didn't because they didn't eat what we did.

Maybe that was what I was feeling today. . . . sympathy for you?  We got up here puking bile (nothing in the tummy) and dry heaves.  Couldn't hold anything down till later, today.  Still pretty queasy.  There is a bug going around.

Anyway, hope you feel better 'cause that garbage is absolutely no fun!  
Still a squeeky wheel. . .

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »
Laura is WIMPY!!!!
laura booger called u a wimp.. now that baby dont look like he came from a wimpy momma... roflmao

A WIMP?? BOOGERRRRR....U are being mean to me and I have been so nice to you in the past....
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2009, 10:26:41 PM »
Laura, no calling in sick for the clinic..................You are out of sick days..........................LOL
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
Ooooo Laura! Did you go to the doctor?  Are you feeling better?

Yes, food poisoning can start up very, very quickly.  I have had it and so not fun!  Mine started within three hours.  The reason I know it was f.p. was because hubby started it at the same exact time and the kids didn't because they didn't eat what we did.

Maybe that was what I was feeling today. . . . sympathy for you?  We got up here puking bile (nothing in the tummy) and dry heaves.  Couldn't hold anything down till later, today.  Still pretty queasy.  There is a bug going around.

Anyway, hope you feel better 'cause that garbage is absolutely no fun!  

I'm so sorry you felt bad too...must be a bad bug I sent you thru the forum...sorry!

Offline FlyingHRanch

• Elite Member
  • TMS Markettas Flash
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »
I am SOOOO sorry that you are sick!!! Praying for a quick recovery!  Get lots of rest. 
When you get thrown from a horse, you've got to get up and get back on.....unless you were thrown into a cactus, then you have to roll around on the ground, and scream in pain.

Offline burnintheturns

• Elite Member
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2009, 10:49:51 PM »

I'm so sorry you felt bad too...must be a bad bug I sent you thru the forum...sorry!
LOL Probably not 'cause I haven't been on till this afternoon after my last round of bowing to the porcelein god.  Guess we should have had a sick room so that we could all be in this together!  

LOL  I quit my job to be a better and more available mom.  Moriah told me before she went to bed that she felt sorry for me this morning and so was the reason she call her g-granny to take them to school.  Poor kids!  I was able to make the basketball game this evening but did take a plastic bag with me!  Now, that would have been fun!  And I did still feel a bit queasy.  I am sure the officals in Centerville would have loved me, then!  

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »
I wouldn't have wished being this sick on anyone...not even Booger...that should tell you how sick I was earlier today....
I honestly thought that I had appendex problems, or pancreas probs...or something...good grief when you are that sick
you start thinking about alot of horrible stuff.

Offline burnintheturns

• Elite Member
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »
I hear ya.  I wouldn't have wished that on anyone, either.  At first, I thought that maybe it was my neck since my atlas and axis was out but it didn't get any better until later.

Called Mama this a.m. on my way back from Crockett. . . . she has it and it is the last person who needs it.  She still blamed it on me cause I called her on the way home from the game the night before.

I trust everything is better, today. It is on this end.

P. S.  That is saying a lot if you wouldn't even wish it on the Booger!   

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:01 PM »
Glad to hear your doing better. Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids as soon as you can keep it down! I had the stomach flu last Saturday, and it took til MOnday before I could eat anything, and I got pretty dehydrated. So be careful.