8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Tony Jackson injured at Athens  (Read 3277 times)

Offline ddcherin

• Novice Member
Tony Jackson injured at Athens
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »
I spoke to my sister who was at Athens today. She said she thought Tony's horse turned one way as he was coming out of the arena and Tony went the other.  I do not know details of his injuries and do not want to mistakenly write inaccurate information.  I just wanted to get word to all the prayer warriors out there.  She said he was being taken care of almost immediately after it happened, was Careflighted from the arena and did regain consciousness. Please keep him in your prayers.

Perhaps someone who knows accurate information can provide more details as to what speicifc prayers are needed for Tony.  Hopefully when someone has word we will be given great news and can sing praises. God Bless

Offline ddcherin

• Novice Member
Re: Tony Jackson injured at Athens
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 10:15:49 AM »
Latest update I received via email....

He is going in for another cat scan right now (10:00).   they found a 2nd hematomma (spelling?).    He has a broken nose, jaw, cheek & fracture across his skull.   He has a concussion & does not remember anything from yesterday, but he is alert & talking.   He has lost some front teeth, as well.   He did not have any injuries internally from the neck down.   THey have him stabilized & in ICU @ Tyler ETMC.   We will know more after this 10:00 scan.