8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Funeral Services for Andi Lampier Geis  (Read 5196 times)

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Funeral Services for Andi Lampier Geis
« on: January 12, 2009, 06:22:11 PM »
Visitation will be Wednesday 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Whites Funeral Home in Weatherford Texas
Funeral Services will be Thursday at 2:00 p.m. at Greenwood Baptist Church in Weatherford.

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
Re: Funeral Services for Andi Lampier Geis
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »
Prayers for the family, so sorry, God Bless

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 07:47:56 AM »
I am so sorry to read this first thing this morning. 
Monique, you and your family are in my prayers.
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline ddcherin

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 11:34:43 AM »
 >angel< I honestly do not remember exactly when we first met Andi and her whole family. I remember it was at the Diamond 8 playdays and we were probably around 5-7 years old. Through the years my mom was in the same class as Gene and Diana and I were the same class as Andi, just a couple of months apart in age. She, and her family, were a huge influence on the competitiveness of us both. We did not grow up in a horse/playday/rodeo family so we were really new to all this. What I remember most was the friendships with everyone at the playdays whether it was lewisville, balch springs, diamond 8 or any other arena. While we all completed against each other and wanted to beat everyone else, outside of the arena we were just kids who loved to have fun. I remember Andi always being larger than life and definitely could carry on a full conversation in the middle of a run. LOL!! That's probably where Diana and I learned to holler at each other so well while competing. It made me laugh when I read on another post about her stopping in the middle of a run to talk to someone outside the arena. I think maybe I was guilty of the same thing telling Diana "that's what I am trying to do!" in response to her telling me how to make my run.

As our kids began competing in playdays, it was great to see Andi, Monique and Gene again. That same childlike competiveness and friendship picked up just as it was many years before. I am so grateful for that time together.

My heart is saddened by the loss of Andi. It is a reminder to me to hug my family and friends a little closer, live life fuller and thank God for the many blessings He bestows on us daily. Andi was and will continue to be one of those blessings. My family's prayers go out to Andi's entire family. May her uplifting laughter and "tell it like it is" personality help us to move forward one step at a time. God Bless!  (+)

Offline justmo

• Novice Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »
There are no words that can express the sadness that my family and I are feeling right now.  In time, I know that we will be able to remember the good times and smile, but right now all we can do is grieve.  I have NEVER been through anything this difficult and hope that I will never again.  Thanks to everyone for your love and prayers.  You will never know how much the family appreciates the outpouring of kindness we have received.  Love to you all.

Before you end your day ......go hug your sister and tell her how much you love her.

God bless you

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »
It was truly a very beautiful service. I know Andi was looking down on everyone thinking "WOW".
There were so many people, so many friends.

Andi you will be missed by so many.

Love You and God Bless.

Offline mbcruel21

• Novice Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
Everything was so perfect.  I know Andi was watching down and smiling.  It was a very emotional day for everyone but I want to makes sure that everyone keeps Andi's family in their prayers for awhile.  They lost a daughter, sister, mother and wife this week, and I know that the next few days and weeks are going to be very hard for all of them. Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts.

Dont forget about the Playday at the Lewisville Saddle Club, Jan 24 and the barrel race in Terrell in March.  These will both be places to celebrate Andi's life and hopefully help her family out all at the same time.