8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Memphis - here is Baileys and Creme's young boyfriend.......  (Read 2036 times)

Offline memphis

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Memphis - here is Baileys and Creme's young boyfriend.......
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 10:45:20 PM »

Baileys mom is 14.1 hands and this is her exactly 3 months.....her daddy is 15 but his momma was a big tall palomino mare.....so hoping she's take after his side in height and her moma in width.....

By the way.....as soon as I wean her we are looking for someone that might want to use her for a broodmare for next years season.....she has cow all over and here's her pedigree.....oh....and she's NOT for sale, but we'd just loan her out.....
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/taylors+pepita     Can't get this much cow this close up anymore.  She's like 14 yrs old and a sweet mare.....not broke to ride.....PM if anyone wants more info.
And Bailey's pedigree  http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/baileys+and+cream2
As you can see.....she still has Poco Tivio and Senor Bailey ON her papers too.....
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 10:49:57 PM by memphis »

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 05:38:03 PM »
Memphis, Tim's Mama is a granddaughter of Indian's Image on the top and a grandaughter of Olympia Joe on the bottom.  All Run, run.  Tim's sire is Cherokee Treasured, son of Treasured, and out of a Cherokee Indian Mare.  Cherokee Treasured is the sire of my gelding, Speedy, who is the 2007 APHA World Jr. Barrel Racing Champion.  In fact, the owner of Cherokee Treasured gave me this breeding because of that championship!  Wasn't that nice???!!! 

Now you know why is so hard to decide what to do with Tim.  Sell him or geld and keep him.  (Or give him to Amanda Rutledge!!!!!!)

I'll post Baileys pic in  Tim's stall tonight, he's been asking about her!!!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
Katy, what ever you decide to do with him , he is and is going to be awesome!
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »
I am leaning very hard on having a homozygous gelding!  I just have to convince my husband that it is HIS idea!!!  lol

Thank you, threewishes!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline memphis

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »
Boy I was gone for 4 days and this got pushed way back to like 5 pages ago.....Katy I see your point.....but I too thought I wanted to keep Baileys Daddy a stud "just in case" he proved himself in the barrel pen......When you put it down on paper it doesn't look as good or promising.....you could always freeze some semen and geld him.  I bred mine colt once, hence Bailey, and then when I sold him the guy gelded him and I bought him back......it's just a nightmare to try to really campaign those studs and I've shown several as babies......he's gorgeous and I'm sure he'll be great at whatever you decide to do with him.....if you know of anyone that might want Baileys mom for next breeding season, send me a PM....