8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 34543 times)

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
sparkplugsmama,

My birthday is in March too. (13th)
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
sparkplugsmama,

Dont you love having a March bday? I do!! God brings us Jonquils and Bluebonets every year  :)/\\  And you never know what the weather's gonna be doing!  :ROFL2: 

Sparkplug's bday is March 31...sometimes I think that's why we get along so well....both Aries & terribly hard headed  >angel< 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
Whitney, wonderful news girl :)/\\ :)/\\ congrads to all you young women out there having little ones! I was never blessed with one but know of many I can borrow :)/\\
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline TEXGIRL

• Extreme Member
  • #1 CRACK QUEEN!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »
Well, I'm not expecting, but just had a little boy 6 days ago, on the 14th.  It was our first, and last I might add, had my tubes tied..lol  I am one that never, ever wanted any kids, but I guess it was just meant to happen.  I had a scheduled c section, which was great since I wanted one anyways, because he was breech.  I rode up until I was dang near 8 months, which I know most people frown upon, but I did take it easy. 
CLARE GREEN :)
GOT BARRELS?

#1 BARREL RACING CRACK QUEEN! 

ONE WOMAN, 3 BARRELS, MORE THAN ANY MAN CAN STAND!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »
sparkplugsmama,

Dont you love having a March bday? I do!! God brings us Jonquils and Bluebonets every year  :)/\\  And you never know what the weather's gonna be doing!  :ROFL2: 

Sparkplug's bday is March 31...sometimes I think that's why we get along so well....both Aries & terribly hard headed  >angel< 

All 3 of mine are mares and all of them are born in March!!! (all pisces) Easy to remember birthdays that way.
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »
I am 27.  I was 26 when I had Jaycee and will be 27 when this baby girl gets here!!    :)/\\

A planned c-section with Jaycee and It was wonderful as well!!  I don't see myself doing the whole LABOR thing!!  LOL
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 03:09:43 PM »
Whit?  Em would think that was hilarious for you to name a girl that!  She HATES her middle name (Emily Kathleen)..... lol
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »
Well, congrats Whit and Cody! :*  Whit, I know you and Brad are so excited! Y'all will be great parents!   Cody's right.  After having a baby, everything else seems not nearly as important as it was before.  Even now that we've moved to Weatherford and I could be riding more, I still don't ride.  I find myself wanting to goof around with Emilee.  I still love barrel racing and want to do it, just don't want to put forth that hard work that it takes to reap the benefits.  LOL!!!  So far it hasn't worked for me when entering the few that I've entered.   :ROFL2: 

Congrats and best of luck again to all of you!  Lee would love to put us in that 2009 calendar with you all.  I'm thinking 2010 for us, though.  We'll see!   ;) 

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 03:17:53 PM »
I am due (by C-section) on May 7th with my second girl, Taylor.  I'm 32 now and had my first daughter, Madison, at 29. 

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »
Well, congrats Whit and Cody! :*  Whit, I know you and Brad are so excited! Y'all will be great parents!   Cody's right.  After having a baby, everything else seems not nearly as important as it was before.  Even now that we've moved to Weatherford and I could be riding more, I still don't ride.  I find myself wanting to goof around with Emilee.  I still love barrel racing and want to do it, just don't want to put forth that hard work that it takes to reap the benefits.  LOL!!!  So far it hasn't worked for me when entering the few that I've entered.   :ROFL2: 

Congrats and best of luck again to all of you!  Lee would love to put us in that 2009 calendar with you all.  I'm thinking 2010 for us, though.  We'll see!   ;) 

Hey girl!!

Thanks!!  I think You should join the 09 Baby Boom!!   :)/\\

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »

Hey girl!!

I'm wondering if I should even tell him about all these babies.  He'll be chasing me around the house tonight.  LOL!!!

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

Hey girl!!

I'm wondering if I should even tell him about all these babies.  He'll be chasing me around the house tonight.  LOL!!!

That is tooo Funny!! 

Offline doc o lena bar

• Mega Member
  • Know God No Fear
    • Oxygen
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
OH!!!!!!Now I can open my mouth......... :)/\\ :)/\\
Its been hard keep a sock in it all this time.  Its about time I can tell people

I think Whit said it best Sat. night at Northside..........She told someone she was bred..............

I like to of died......... lol.. :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

It was so good to see you Sat. night.  I'm glad you came down.  Wish we had more time to visit

Offline DeGra207

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »
Congrats to all the new additions  *:@

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »
Whit, I DEMAND a photo of the baby bump, cause I know there has to be one there. LOL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm, so excited for you!

And everyone else... but specially Whit, cause I know her and I loves her. ;)
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'