Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues Prior
8am-6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are OPEN
Printable EF
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35509 times)

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »
Congrats to Kimberly!!  I know she is relieved to have her here!!

I guess we are next!!  We had an appt this morning!  Everything is great with a little over 2 weeks until the C-Section is scheduled!!  This pregnacy has flown by!!  I hope that everyone is feeling good!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »
Taylor Lynn Gentry was born this morning at 7:46am ... 7 lbs 9 oz and 18 inches long

Congrats Kimberly on a healthy baby girl!

Congrats Miss Kimberly ;) glad to hear Miss Taylor is here, she sounds perfect. Looking forward to pics ;)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #302 on: May 12, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
Thought I would share a little something funny with everyone...reminder to all you expectant mommies - always go to your appointment PREPARED

So, I have a doctor appointment earlier, and on my way out of the office, I tell a co-worker "I should be back a little after 12:00 - unless I go into labor...hahaha". I will never make another joke about pre-term labor on my way to the doctor's office again!!

I get to the doctor's office 20 minutes early and still had to wait an extra 15 minutes because the waiting room is full of people. Once inside, the nurse asked if I had any questions (you know, the norm). I told her that everything seems to be fine, other than I feel that I maybe starting to have the Braxton Hicks "false" contractions. I get them throughout the day, nothing painful, but my entire abdomen is really tightening up and it nearly takes my breath away. I've been getting winded just walking to the restroom or to my car while at work. But other than that, they aren't painful or anything. Sometimes they last about 10 - 15 minutes, but eventually go away.

She said that it's normal, but I should mention it to the doctor when she comes in. So I did.

Here's where it gets interesting.....so the doctor comes in and I tell her just what I told the nurse. After a couple of checks with the tape measure and her pressing around on the belly, she hands my one of those lovely drapes and says I need to strip from the waist  down that she needs to do some checks. Oh NO! I wasn't planning on anytype of "internal" checkup! I haven't shaved!

So once I get over that little shock and humiliation, she comes back into the room to check me. Before she begins, she states that she is going to do a couple of small tests (whatever that might be), and that if I test positive, I may have to be monitored more closely or even the possibility of being put on bed rest!!!  WHAT!! :o

You could have blown me off that table with a feather. I still have 41 days till my scheduled C-section - which also means nearly 5 weeks of work!!

Thankfully, after her exam (which is always a wonderful experience...) she said that all is still closed up tightly and all looks well. Pheeeww! Thank you for that scare. She did say that I need to watch and if I start to have more than 6 within an hour, to come back to be monitored. Will Do!
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2009, 04:35:25 PM »
Thats too funny about not being prepared....I actually had an appt like that when they started checking me to see if i was dialated.  I didnt think they would start it at the appt that they did and I hadnt prepared either....I was soooo humiliated.

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
I can relate..............I wasn't expecting to have the Group B test done this time since its a repeat C-section.   But oh no.............he just had to do that on monday too!!  LOL!  Only two more appts and she will be here!! 

Offline MRT05

• Novice Member
« Reply #305 on: May 12, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
Yeah!! I can finally throw my hat in the ring! My husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in December! I am nine to ten weeks along and just told the family so I can talk about it now! Yeah!!

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #306 on: May 12, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »
Yeah!! I can finally throw my hat in the ring! My husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in December! I am nine to ten weeks along and just told the family so I can talk about it now! Yeah!!

Congrats to you AND Welcome to the Club!!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2009, 08:55:20 AM »
Just wanted to update the list with our new little one on the way:

Name                                Child #                          Due Date:                              Boy / Girl

CodyH                                     2nd                            May 29th                               Girl

shesalittletipsy                           1st                           June 4th                                 Girl

Misty Telschow                          1st (?)                       June ??                                  Girl

stdtra14(me)                            2nd                            June 22nd                              Girl

Mike & Donna Rab (grandchild)                                      July 14th                                Boy

SparkplugsMama                        1st                             Aug. 14th                              Boy

TxRodeoChick                            1st                             Dec. 2nd                               ????

MRTO5                                     1st                             Dec. 12th                                ????
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:36:11 AM by stdtra14 »

Offline TxRodeoChick

• Novice Member
« Reply #308 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

Congrats!! We're due December 2nd...and can't wait to find out what we're having!! Congrats to all those whose bundles have arrived!

Offline MRT05

• Novice Member
« Reply #309 on: May 13, 2009, 04:06:26 PM »
Thank you! We went to the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat! Pretty grounding! We are due December 12th!!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2009, 07:37:02 AM »
Everything seems so much more real after that...
Consider yourself updated! (on the chart...)

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #311 on: May 15, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »
I know Kimberly is still recovering from the delivery - but just a reminder - we still need pics!

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »
I gotta tell yall......I'm not even pregnant but it's so exciting to keep up with all yall's deliveries and pregnancies!!  CONGRATS to all of yall and enjoy it!!!  Pretty soon they grow up to be a 14 year old boy and 16 year old barrel racer and you wonder where the time has gone!  Just remember in the days of sleep deprivation and sore boobs that as the Lord says "This too shall pass"...and I might add "much too quickly"!!!!  Such a blessing!
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #313 on: May 18, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »
Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't been on here yet.  Taylor is one week old today.  It's still hard to believe I have two kiddos now.  My two year old is actually harder to handle right now.  She's feeling left out and I'm trying hard to help her through this.  Taylor is doing great.  She's really laid back except when she's hungry and she mainly grunts when she is.  It's so crazy how different it is this time.  I'm getting a little bit of sleep.  Both girls have been asleep for a few hours right now.  Good luck to everyone who's coming up on their due date!  Enjoy the sleep while you can!  lol 
My pics are too big so I will post them after I resize them.  =0)

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #314 on: May 18, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »
Here is Madison & Taylor