8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35086 times)

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »
I like to do the tests for fun, but never give them much weight. One chart will say boy, one will say girl. Of course we never truly know till the birth day. My nephew, they said every time she went in that he was a girl. Needless to say, he came home in a pink outfit!
LOL
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »
Cool!  Okay, due to insurance and other things (don't get me started), my C-section has been moved to May 11th! 

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »
Kimberly,

Sorry to hear that you now have to wait almost an extra week. I have updated the chart.

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »
My daughter and son in law, Mike and Jaci Berberich,  :)/\\are expecting a girl around April 24.  First baby for them and we are all very excited. 
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »
sharon when is the shower? oh ive been having part of her gift since NBHA  Georgia..although its blue..... ;)
can't wait till May!!!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »
Well it looks like we have another girl! Thanks Rodeomom for the update. I had forgotten all about Jaci expecting. I have updated the chart.

I happened to pick up one of the flyers for the upcoming barrel race (April I think) while at NBHA 30 this past weekend. Do you have a physical address to the arena? I don't believe I have ever been to that pen, and we are considering coming.

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 08:20:03 AM »
I do not have a physical address but I will try to get directions to the arena this weekend and repost them for you.  I need to get with Tamet and pay for the ad too.
Lots of future barrel racers in the list.  We can almost fill up a class when they are old enough!!
You Moms with the tickers.....How did you do that ....I want one for Jaci's baby
Please help!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:22:33 AM by Rodeo Mom »
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:02 AM »
sharon--heck i dont need a shower to give her her stuff anyway!!!  maybe i can venture over yalls way one day!!! Gosh knows ive got no barrel races i can be running at til april  >CRYING EYES OUT<
can't wait till May!!!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »
Rodeomom,

Just go to lilypie.com and it shows you the steps to make a personalized ticker. Very easy, and no log in required. Then just copy the url and paste to your profile.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »
I do not have a physical address but I will try to get directions to the arena this weekend and repost them for you.  I need to get with Tamet and pay for the ad too.
Lots of future barrel racers in the list.  We can almost fill up a class when they are old enough!!
You Moms with the tickers.....How did you do that ....I want one for Jaci's baby
Please help!!!

We can call it the Diaper Derby!  :)/\\

Click on one of the tickers and it should take you to the page where you can make one. Or google Baby Gaga or Lillypie I think is the other one I've seen. Put in her info, copy the code and paste it into your signature. I've got one on myspace. Some are humorous, some give neat details about the baby's development.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:30 AM »
Due to some high counts on my last blood tests, I have to go in on Monday (the 2nd) and have a level 2 ultrasound done. This is to determine if my tests were a true or false positive. If it is a true positive, I will have an amniocentesis done to determine if the baby is at risk for Down Syndrome.

I really nervous about having an amnio done. Has anyone else had to have one of these before? I've been reading about them about the risks and all. Just haven't actually heard from anyone who has had it actually performed yet.

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »
Due to some high counts on my last blood tests, I have to go in on Monday (the 2nd) and have a level 2 ultrasound done. This is to determine if my tests were a true or false positive. If it is a true positive, I will have an amniocentesis done to determine if the baby is at risk for Down Syndrome.

I really nervous about having an amnio done. Has anyone else had to have one of these before? I've been reading about them about the risks and all. Just haven't actually heard from anyone who has had it actually performed yet.

Many Prayers to you and baby!!  I know my mom had to have one done with me.  This was back in 1981, when having children over 35 was NOT a good idea. She was 35 at the time. They told her twice that I had DS.  I have asked her about the test before and she acted like it wasn't a big deal at all.  Hopefully you will not have to have one though.  A good friend of mine went through the exact samething you are.  They went to Dallas for a level 2 Ultrasound and everything checked out to be fine.  They have a healthy happy boy and are expecting #2 in April!! 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »
codyH,

Thanks for the advice. I hear that they get false negatives and false positives all the time. Since I've had one of both, I'm just anxious to see which is the true test. I know they've come a long way in testing and procedures, etc. but there is still always the low risk for miscarriage and/or infection. It's just going to be a long week till I can find out one way or the other.  On a positive note, hoping to be able to find out the sex 3 weeks earlier than expected now that I have to have an extra ultrasound. :)/\\

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 11:00:01 AM »
codyH,

Thanks for the advice. I hear that they get false negatives and false positives all the time. Since I've had one of both, I'm just anxious to see which is the true test. I know they've come a long way in testing and procedures, etc. but there is still always the low risk for miscarriage and/or infection. It's just going to be a long week till I can find out one way or the other.  On a positive note, hoping to be able to find out the sex 3 weeks earlier than expected now that I have to have an extra ultrasound. :)/\\

Maybe this week will fly by for you!!   :)/\\
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »

Sending positive vibes your way. I'm sure its just a precaution.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau