8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35128 times)

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
Good luck!  Keep us informed! 

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »
Well I had an appt yesterday and my child has finally turned downward!!!  Yea....So I guess that we are back on for a regular delivery.  My due date is February 23rd.  My doctor said that she wasnt going to let me go into March, so I guess that means that we will have a baby sometime that week.  I have already checked the calender and the full moon is February 9th.  I know how crazy things can be on a full moon!!!!

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »
Congrats on the baby turning around! So far, you and Jaci Berberich look to be the only ones that will be having a normal birth at this point. Keep us posted on how it all works out, since I personally will not be having a normal delivery (only C-sections from now on).

Did you know when the baby turned over, or has it been just regular movements? I was just wondering if it seemed to happen all in one movement, or just over a period of time with small movements.
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »
Congrats on the baby turning around! So far, you and Jaci Berberich look to be the only ones that will be having a normal birth at this point. Keep us posted on how it all works out, since I personally will not be having a normal delivery (only C-sections from now on).

Did you know when the baby turned over, or has it been just regular movements? I was just wondering if it seemed to happen all in one movement, or just over a period of time with small movements.
I could tell with mine because it's such a tight fit, you tend to feel more elbows and MUCH HARDER movement...
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »
I want to say that it happened like over night.....It is almost like she dropped.  I can feel a little bit more movement......She keeps pushing her little butt up.....then this morning she kept kicking me in the ribs it seemed like.  But at last weeks appt she was still head up and i noticed the difference on Friday morning.  So we were all a little shocked that she had her head down yesterday when they did the ultrasound.......

I have had to have several female surgeries so i was thinking that there was going to be too much scar tissue for the baby to even think about turning but i guess that i was wrong.  So we will just have to see what happens......I guess that my mom is right i guess that i need to pack a bag.....

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »
Well I had an appt yesterday and my child has finally turned downward!!!  Yea....So I guess that we are back on for a regular delivery.  My due date is February 23rd.  My doctor said that she wasnt going to let me go into March, so I guess that means that we will have a baby sometime that week.  I have already checked the calender and the full moon is February 9th.  I know how crazy things can be on a full moon!!!!

I always thought having a bday on Valentine's Day would be neat.   Glad to hear she's turned and all is looking good. Is this exciting or what??  :)/\\ 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »
Awwwweeeee
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
I am very excited.........getting very anxious!!!!!!!  This little girl will be soooo spoiled...She already has her own horse.  And its not a pony...hehe.  I know several people that have birthdays this month.  My sister's is the 13th, my boss's is the 16th and then i have a friend whos is on the 23rd.  But there is a full moon on the 9th so anything can happen!!!

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2009, 02:05:24 PM »
I hope you have better luck than me!  My due date came and went and I was still Pregnant!!  LOL  5 days late and a c-section later she was finally here!!   Everytime the phone rang it was someone asking if she was here yet or if I was in Labor!!  Ugh, that did get old!!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
Ronda Lunsford's daughter had a girl today    Congrats
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2009, 11:05:42 AM »
My doctor has said from day one that she wasn't going to let me go into March so I know that I will have a baby sometime that last week of February one way or another.   :)/\\ :)/\\

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »

Shlanin,
Either way, it will be here before you know it. It seems like forever (especially your first), but after she gets here, everything will fly by. Turn around and she will be going on 5!
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »
Ronda Lunsford's daughter had a girl today    Congrats

Tell her congrats from the rest of the '09 Baby Gang!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »

Emilee was born on Feb. 23.  She was very content where she was so we had to set a date.  LOL!!!  After laboring for 8 hours with her not even attempting to make an appearance, my doctor decided on a c-section.  I had a couple of different doctors and all kinds of nurses in and out during those 8 hours.  They finally figured out that she was turned "sunny-side up."  I can't remember the real word for it but there was no way that I was going to be able to have her naturally.  Good luck to you and everyone else.  There's nothing like having a little one(s).   :)/\\

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »

Emilee was born on Feb. 23.  She was very content where she was so we had to set a date.  LOL!!!  After laboring for 8 hours with her not even attempting to make an appearance, my doctor decided on a c-section.  I had a couple of different doctors and all kinds of nurses in and out during those 8 hours.  They finally figured out that she was turned "sunny-side up."  I can't remember the real word for it but there was no way that I was going to be able to have her naturally.  Good luck to you and everyone else.  There's nothing like having a little one(s).   :)/\\

Miss Emilee is about to have a B-day!!  Will she be 2 or 3??  I can't keep up!!  Jaycee will be ONE tomorrow!!  It has Flown By for sure!!!  And by the way we think Baby #2 is going to be Emilee Kate!!   :)/\\ 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url