8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who's Expecting???  (Read 35142 times)

Offline Ridin' On Faith

• Elite Member
Re: Who's Expecting???
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
Well I had an appt yesterday and my child has finally turned downward!!!  Yea....So I guess that we are back on for a regular delivery.  My due date is February 23rd.  My doctor said that she wasnt going to let me go into March, so I guess that means that we will have a baby sometime that week.  I have already checked the calender and the full moon is February 9th.  I know how crazy things can be on a full moon!!!!

Emilee was born on Feb. 23.  She was very content where she was so we had to set a date.  LOL!!!  After laboring for 8 hours with her not even attempting to make an appearance, my doctor decided on a c-section.  I had a couple of different doctors and all kinds of nurses in and out during those 8 hours.  They finally figured out that she was turned "sunny-side up."  I can't remember the real word for it but there was no way that I was going to be able to have her naturally.  Good luck to you and everyone else.  There's nothing like having a little one(s).   :)/\\

Miss Emilee is about to have a B-day!!  Will she be 2 or 3??  I can't keep up!!  Jaycee will be ONE tomorrow!!  It has Flown By for sure!!!  And by the way we think Baby #2 is going to be Emilee Kate!!   :)/\\ 

Love the name!  She'll be 3.  It has definititely flown by.  I tell her that she's my baby.  She's says "I not a baby, I a big girl."  LOL!!! 

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
Name                                 Child #                        Due Date:                          Boy / Girl
stdtra14(me)                            2nd                            July 4th                                 Girl

CodyH                                     2nd                            end of May                             Girl

SparkplugsMama                        1st                             Aug. 14th                              unknown as of now

Kimberly                                    2nd                             May 11th                                Girl

Shlanin                                     1st                             Feb. 23rd                               Girl

Jaci Berberich                             1st                            April 24th                                Girl

Well, went to the doctor yesterday, and it looks like I'm adding another barrel racer.....they said it's a Girl!

SparkplugsMama - it's up to you to have the boy, or you could just have a clean sweep with another girl.
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline CodyH

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Congrats on another girl!!  I think they are the best!!   :)/\\

Whit it is up to you now!!  We need a clean sweep of girls!!   :)/\\
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0"  />[/url

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2009, 05:26:34 PM »
AAAWWWW!!!! Congrats to all that are expecting!!!!! Love that they are all girls!!!!
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2009, 09:03:59 AM »
Oh my gosh!! What if its a clean sweep? Can you just see it in a few years all these little independant princesses trotting around the warm up pen? Thanks for the update and as soon as I know I'll report back  :)/\\

Girl Power 2009!!  ;)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2009, 09:06:18 AM »
Shlanin -- how are you feeling? You're getting pretty close  :*
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2009, 11:59:26 AM »
I am feeling great actually.  I had an appt on Monday and she checked to see if i was dialated and of course I wasnt and she made the comment that the baby was no where near my pelvis.  So she is actually still looking at the 16th by c-section.  But I am kind of up in the air on this.  I cant wait till she gets here.  So the question is do I go for the 16th or do I talk to her to try to get her to let me go to my due date and then if nothing has happened take her?  What do yall think? 

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »
It's most always better for natural birth...I don't think I'd set up a Csection for the first one until you at least try or if she has problems or isn't faced right... that's JMO....  I was in labor about 32 hrs start to finish and only dialated to a 3 or 4....and had Csection because Emily was HUGE...she was 8lbs 2oz.... they asked with Levi if I wanted VBAC or Csection and I asked how big they thought he would be and the Doc said "8.5lbs if we take it early" and I said HECK TO THE NO...I couldn't have her at 8, I aint trying for 8.5!!! 
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline Jess00

• Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2009, 01:15:56 PM »
I agree with LeLamb.  I would wait until you know for sure how the baby is turned and labor on your own until it is determined that it is too risky to continue then have the CS.  As much as I wanted to know the day Kendall would be born, our bodies were made for child birth.  I wouldn't voluntarily have surgery unless there were risks involved in natural childbirth.  BTW, I had a dr appt on Tuesday, was dialated to a 1, went into labor Wednesday night and had her Thursday afternoon.  So when the doctor tells you that you don't have to be dialated to have her soon, she/he is right!  LOL  Who knew that doctors knew what they were talking about?!     

Offline stdtra14

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
Just wanted to bump this up so it doesn't get lost in the mix.

Shlanin - since you are the closest, keep us posted after your next appointment.
See you at the Race! God Bless.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2009, 06:54:13 AM »
Due to some high counts on my last blood tests, I have to go in on Monday (the 2nd) and have a level 2 ultrasound done. This is to determine if my tests were a true or false positive. If it is a true positive, I will have an amniocentesis done to determine if the baby is at risk for Down Syndrome.

I really nervous about having an amnio done. Has anyone else had to have one of these before? I've been reading about them about the risks and all. Just haven't actually heard from anyone who has had it actually performed yet.

I had it in my mind ur appt was today. Sorry I didn't check on u last week. Sending hugs your way. I hope all the tests weren't too stressful on you. xoxo

Offline shlanin

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2009, 06:59:15 AM »
I have an appt today at 2:30.  So I will let yall know what happens.

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
Raelee Ann -- love that name  ;)

Sending good vibes your way  :*

I'm wearing my first 'official' maternity top today. It doesnt really look like one so I'm sorta easing into the whole idea. My work pants still fit fine but most of my tops are fitted and I'm just looking blah in them. Mom & I went shopping Friday night and it was like it was one more "holy crap I'm really pregnant" moment when I was trying on maternity stuff. I laughed so hard -- in the dressing room they have a pillow with a strap so you can test drive the clothes with your baby bump if you're not showing alot just yet --  :ROFL2:  I thought that was the coolest thing ever!! Now if they'd just put one of those skinny mirrors in there  :)/\\

Offline Rafter 3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2009, 10:34:41 AM »
Good luck and congrats to everyone !! mine is 15 months and she weighed 9.3 lbs when she was born and I of course had a c-section !!

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2009, 10:47:46 AM »
WHIT.....YOU KNOWWWWW YOU GOTTA BE DIFFERENT AND THROW A LITTLE TEAM ROPER IN AMONGST THE CROWD!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!