8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: UPDATE PAGE 10-LEVI POOPED WITH PIC!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!  (Read 7545 times)

Offline stacy11764

Re: UPDATE PAGE 3-LEVI POOPED WITH PIC!!!
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2009, 05:42:36 PM »
Laura stay strong.I had a horse last year that was impacted really bad at my trainers and she was out of town.When she returned she relaized he was colicing.Took him to my vet he gave him bannime and said he would be fine.The next day we took him to elgin.They kept telling me if he doenst turn around we would need to do surgery 2 days later he came through and started pooping.He has been doing fine since then.Let him take his time to start passing before jumping into surgery.I will keep praying.Be strong Levi

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »
The vet is on a call and called me on the cell. I asked him if I could take him out and walk him for fifteen minutes. He said yes so I blanketed him up and we went out and walked in the colddddd. After five minutes he stretched and pee'd like he hadn't gone for a month. We finished walking and came back in. I unblanketed him and we went in our heated stall. He drank!! He hasn't drank since sunday. Then he promptly turned around and POOPED!!! He has his head in my lap right now and licked my forehead several times now while I sit in the chair under his head. Praise GOD. I BELIEVE GOD IS HEARING US AND ANSWERING.  KEEP IT UP GIRLS. WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THIS. I CAN FEEL IT!!!
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »
Laura, I know its hard on you, but it sounds like you are right where you need to be. Have cabanaboy bring you a sleeping bag and a cot...stay there tonight cause he needs you!! Walk him around some more in a little while...

Offline NBHA4DQUEENIE

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2009, 05:56:01 PM »
laura WE ARE PRAYING  FOR YOU AND LEVI AND THE VETS CAREING  FOR HIM  STAY STRONG  HS GONNA MAKE IT  MY FRIEND DIANE HAS HER  CHURCH LADIES PRAYING FOR YOU AND LEVI  STAY STRONG

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2009, 06:00:04 PM »
Laura and Levi......We arepraying for you...PRAYING FOR POOP!!!! COME ON LEVI POOP!!!!!  You are in our paryers...may the angels sit on your shoulders laura keeping you strong and keep your faith up...lean on your faith and all good will happen...we are here for you..

MANY PRAYERS TO YOU FROM YOUR EBARRELRACING FAMILY...AS A WHOLE WE CAN DO WONDERS...EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS COMMING FOR LAURA AND LEVI...AGAIN AS A WHOLE WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS....OR POOP AS THIS CASE IS NEEDED...
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
Gabe--you are right!! I am where I'm supposed to be. Everyone likes to think their horse likes them the best but I know this horse loves me. In all of the years I've had horses I've never had one lick my forehead or lay his head quietly on my shoulder. I'm his favorite everything and he's been my favorite for many years too. 13 years is a longggg time for me to keep a horse. I've had him since he was 4. I told him if he was a good boy and got better I would take him to the sweetheart race for everyone to see. He nodded. Whadaknow? I think he may be making plans. He sure is acting better for a horse that earlier today was supposed to be dying. I'd like to think it has something to do with how much he loves me and I love him.

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2009, 06:04:34 PM »
PRAYERS FOR POOP!!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »
Thank ya Jesus...........I tried to call you but I guess everyone else did too.  Glynn called on his way home to see how Levi was.  I just pray that we can whoop this.   ;)  Come on Levi, POOP, POOP, POOP!!!!!
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »
Thanks everyone!! I'm so glad yall are here with me. I can't do this without ya. Joellen please thank the friend you have diane and her church group for their prayers too. Its gonna be another long longgg night.

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
Hey!  If it wasn't so cold I'd bring you some supper..LOL :* :*

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2009, 06:21:04 PM »
By the way I will be obviously staying the night here in the trailer and in his stall. So everyone feel free to keep me awake at any time!

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »
Laura, I have not had the honor of meeting you yet, but I feel like you are a friend.  WE are all saying prayers and I know that God will answer them.  You are giving Levi the power to do what needs to be done.  I feel you are the reason he will pull thru this.  Your faith in God will get you thru this.  Get a cot and stay right there with him all night.  It is what he needs.

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2009, 06:28:06 PM »
I agree.  DOn't leave him.  I know you had to leave him this weekend and that was very hard for you to do.  You satisfied so many people this weekend.........Now all your time needs to be devoted to Levi.  You know if I was closer I would be there.   :)/\\  No one can paddle a canoe like me girlfriend....LOL

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »
Betsy you are so right! And now for the whole story on that. We were talking and I told her I felt like my "canoe" was full of holes. She said it was ok she'd paddle it for me. That's what friends do for eachother. Then I said "cept one thing...my fat butt is in the back weighting it down and your coonazz is going to paddle!!". That brought the house down and was a huge stress reliever for me. I was so worried about this horse all weekend that all I ate was a hamburger saturday afternoon that evie brought me and I didn't eat sunday or yesterday. Today my mom brought me another hamburger but my tummy hurt so bad I thought I was having sympathy colic with levi.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »
Still believing in a healthy Levi!!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5