8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Allergy Shots  (Read 505 times)

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
Allergy Shots
« on: January 28, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »
So I have really bad allergiesand my doctor suggested shots. I am allergic to everything from cedar trees to dust, mold, etc.  He said I would eventually be able to go off all allergy meds and wean off the shots to but that is down the road a ways. Anyways has anyone ever had them or currently getting them?   ???
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
Re: Allergy Shots
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »
My mom had to take allergy shots for years. They really helped her allot, but a lady came into my mom's store one day and told her to buy local honey. It has to be honey that is harvested in the area you live in, not just something from the store. Take a teaspoon every day and she guaranteed it would help. Mom listened and has not had to take an allergy shot in years. It really works, maybe try it.

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »
That is what my dad did. I just havent found any local honey yet.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:12 PM »
It doesn't have to be real close, just in the general area that has the same plants and blooming trees. It's amazing how it works and so much cheaper than going to the doctor and less painful than shots!