8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NEED a barrel race around Abilene.....  (Read 502 times)

Offline pricectlcomp

• Veteran Member
NEED a barrel race around Abilene.....
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »
Please....I am going through withdrawls....last year NBHA started on 02/03/2008. This year they don't even have a schedule up yet!!! I have a colt that NEEDS to start going. Anyone know of anything? Doc O Lena Bar...anything up your way? I'm not too far from your area..... Help, please somebody help me.............. ok, I am done being dramatic... (maybe)  >angel< (I am 1 hour north of Abilene so anything up north would work too.)

Offline Flying C

• Novice Member
Re: NEED a barrel race around Abilene.....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »
There's a lady by Comanche who was having barrel races every 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.  I went once and then had conflicts and haven't made it back.  Nice big pen and very nice people.   She was still having them last time I talked to her.  Arena is located on Hwy 36.  Phone number is 325-330-1100.  Not sure if this would work for you.  Would like to see more races around Abilene myself. 

Offline pricectlcomp

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
There are so many great barrel racers around here (I do not include myself in that statement, please don't take it that way) you would think we would have lots of races to choose from! But I am coming up empty, thanks for the info for Comanche. That's a little far but I may have to bite the bullet and just go.  :)/\\

Offline doc o lena bar

• Mega Member
  • Know God No Fear
    • Oxygen
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:02:12 PM »
Please....I am going through withdrawls....last year NBHA started on 02/03/2008. This year they don't even have a schedule up yet!!! I have a colt that NEEDS to start going. Anyone know of anything? Doc O Lena Bar...anything up your way? I'm not too far from your area..... Help, please somebody help me.............. ok, I am done being dramatic... (maybe)  >angel< (I am 1 hour north of Abilene so anything up north would work too.)

Nothing around here, and I'm just north of you.  I'm looking into Rendon.  You would think that there would be something!! going on.....

Was hoping something was going on your way.