8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Anybody know this? Some Aussie pics...  (Read 20363 times)

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
Re: Anybody know this? Some Aussie pics...
« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2009, 06:16:42 AM »
heads up sunshine :)/\\ God never gives us more then we can Handel, although he has tested me a few times <(::)> remember my new motto we enjoy the gift of these magnificent animals as long as we are allowed, the day will come some too soon and others a lifetime that we have to give them back <(::)> keep them in your mind and heart for ever and someday we will be able to join up with them again!
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
heads up sunshine :)/\\ God never gives us more then we can Handel, although he has tested me a few times <(::)> remember my new motto we enjoy the gift of these magnificent animals as long as we are allowed, the day will come some too soon and others a lifetime that we have to give them back <(::)> keep them in your mind and heart for ever and someday we will be able to join up with them again!

amen diana, this is so true
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline ozrider

• Extreme Member
  • www.okiespinner.com
« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »
Well ladies the sad sad day arrived.....my little man is now in lush knee deep grass in horsey heaven. May you run and play like all the other colts my sweet little man.....
Oh I'm so upset, I just can't seem to keep it together. I know there was no other option, but that isn't stopping my heart from being ripped apart.
Ride it like you stole it!

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2009, 07:46:16 AM »
 (+) My heart hurts with you Oz, I'm so very sorry <(::)>God gave him to you for a reason and as in many stories that end to soon, he needed to call him back home! If you lived close I would be there with you to help comfort you. Right now just cry baby get it out and then you will always remember him with a smile (+) (+)
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline ozrider

• Extreme Member
  • www.okiespinner.com
« Reply #349 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
Thank you tws, for your kind words and thoughts. It gives me some relief to know that he isn't in pain anymore, but at the same time I am wracked with guilt that I had to put him down. Just when I think I have cried myself out, I start again. Tomorrow will be a better day, and the day after that a bit better again. How is your filly doing?

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #350 on: March 02, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »
she made it through the colic! we have changed her feed as I read an article saying that corn is really bad for some horses and causes colic, any way long story short, got her on ulcer meds twice a day and equipride supplement ,oats and going to start her on beet pulp. right now she looks at me as though I poisioned her and won't touch her new feed <(::)> she will get hungry soon!! The feed I was giving her is 50% corn and she has colicked 5 times in two years where none of the rest of them seem to be having a problem.
Take care my friend!!
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #351 on: March 02, 2009, 11:27:46 AM »
Oh OZ...So sorry!!! Many Hugs and Prayers!  (+) (+) (+) (+) (+)

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #352 on: March 02, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »
Oz, sorry to hear about your baby! As you said, at least their not in pain any more and in the green pasture in the sky! Know that we are here for you if you want to talk!

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #353 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »
Oz, I'm so sorry about your little man.  Prayers that you are feeling better and know that we are all giving you cyber hugs!
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Nell

• Fossil
« Reply #354 on: March 02, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »
so sorry to hear  about you horse hugs to you  (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline ozrider

• Extreme Member
  • www.okiespinner.com
« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »
Well I'm up and about this morning, nearly ready to go out and work my ponies. Thanks ladies for all your hugs and thoughts. Today will be a better day. :)/\\