8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: EMERGENCY PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!!  (Read 6651 times)

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
  • Just smile...make people wonder what you're up to!
EMERGENCY PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!!
« on: February 13, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »
I doubt any of you will know this gal but a 20 year old friend of our has just shot herself and is in critical care. She is in surgery right now and it does not look good. The doctor said they have tied off bleeders on the right side of her head and removed what fragments they could. They are now working on the left side. If she makes it through surgery they are not sure what the extent of her disabilities will be. This young lady is a good Christian girl. Unfortunately, for the past year she has been plagued with some medical problems that have caused her some severe depression. Her folks thought things were looking up and then today her 18 year old brother had to find her. PLEASE PRAY FOR ROBIN AND HER FAMILY! Thank you!
KC

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: EMERGENCY PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
Dear Lord, we hold this young lady up to You for complete healing of mind, body and spirit.  Place Your tender hand on her brother and help him to understand Your love for him and her.  Surround her family with comfort and love at this trying time.  Fill the surgeon with supernatural wisdom to be able to keep her body in proper working order.  We send You praises for Your powerful love, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »
Dear Lord, we hold this young lady up to You for complete healing of mind, body and spirit.  Place Your tender hand on her brother and help him to understand Your love for him and her.  Surround her family with comfort and love at this trying time.  Fill the surgeon with supernatural wisdom to be able to keep her body in proper working order.  We send You praises for Your powerful love, in Jesus' name, Amen.

AMEN!! (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (+)

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 04:38:48 PM »
My apologies! I was given incorrect information. The brother did not find her...her mom did! She had left for work and thank the Good Lord he sent her back home with an uneasy feeling...she found her in the yard. Otherwise, she might not have made it. She did pull through surgery yesterday afternoon and they are keeping her comatose for a few days in an effort for the brain to not swell. Prognosis is still not great...but she is alive. Please keep those prayers going. The young ladies name is Robin. Thanks you all
KC

Offline kcameron

• Fossil
  • I love my Willie
    • KSK CUSTOM HOBBIES
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
Many prayers for this family !!!!! (+) (+) (+) (+) (+) (+) (+) (+) (+)

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 06:39:21 AM »
The prayers ARE working! Please keep praying for this young lady and her family. She has had some ups and downs but seems like the swelling in the brain is coming down and she DOES have feeling in both the right and left sides of the body. She is having some blood pressure issues right now but things still look better than they did! Thank you for all your prayers and thank you Dear Lord for blessing us with this beautiful young lady. Lord please hold her in your arms and make her all better.
KC

Offline GoVellaGo

• Novice Member
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »
Lord I ask that you watch over this young lady and her family in this critical time of need.  With you ALL things are possible!  (+)
~Kenisha Robinson~

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 08:18:13 AM »
Things are looking up for Robin. She is responsive and they are now slowly taking her off the meds. Please continue praying for this family...even if she physically pulls through this they have a long road ahead of them. God Bless
KC

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 03:09:52 PM »
That is good to hear.. I pray for them and hope they can get her the help that she needs.

ALso for her brother that found her. THat has to be hard on him also!
Stefanie Medland