8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: WRANGLER CALLED!! BIG BUTT GIRLS UNITE!! Wrangler needs a good talking to!  (Read 16663 times)

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: BIG BUTT GIRLS UNITE!! Wrangler needs a good talking to!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »
This is the reason that my ghetto booty (as testified by several black faculty members that I'm good friends with) stays in Twenty X Jacksons.  I wear 13/14 jeans and Medium/Large tops.

At 5'9" I am not a little girl.

Ditto. I have a pair that are 36 long and relaxed fit...love them. I always wear large tops unless they are "austin" brand then I get XL....the girls need room... :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

At least you HAVE GIRLS!  I have teacups...  >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline goldmine

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:53 PM »
There is a place at the Terrell Outlet Mall called Maurice's.  They have the cutest jeans, tons of sizes and styles and they are reasonable.  Everytime I wear a pair someone comments on how cute they are.  My Mother has a biggish booty and they have jeans to fit her.  I have hardly any booty, but short waisted and long legged.  I usually have a hard time paying big bucks anymore since I found this store.  The manager loves seeing me walk in, she tells the other girls I have more jeans than she does.  I'm obsessed now because I didn't have many growing up. Check this store out.

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 10:35:06 PM »
There is a place at the Terrell Outlet Mall called Maurice's.  They have the cutest jeans, tons of sizes and styles and they are reasonable.  Everytime I wear a pair someone comments on how cute they are.  My Mother has a biggish booty and they have jeans to fit her.  I have hardly any booty, but short waisted and long legged.  I usually have a hard time paying big bucks anymore since I found this store.  The manager loves seeing me walk in, she tells the other girls I have more jeans than she does.  I'm obsessed now because I didn't have many growing up. Check this store out.

sounds like I need a trip to terrel :)/\\ my main problem is getting them long enough. I can buy them long enough to just walk around in but not long enough when i ride. I have such long legs <(::)>
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:18 AM »

sounds like I need a trip to terrel :)/\\ my main problem is getting them long enough. I can buy them long enough to just walk around in but not long enough when i ride. I have such long legs <(::)>
Theres a Maurices right across from where I work. I buy their dress clothes, but I've never even looked at their jeans. I figures they would just be like the teenagers wear. Real low and bell bottomed!

Offline the_jersey_lilly_2000

• Mega Member
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
I'm kinda in a bind for jeans right now. I can't find any that I like. They've quit making the style of Cruel girls I like. Or at least, the one's they sell, aren't like the first one's I got. My problem is findin em long enuff too. Not so much in the Cruel girls, but in other brands. They just don't make jeans for people with long legs. Usta make me so mad to go buy jeans when I wore Wranglers all the time, cuz they never had 36 length on the shelf. Stopped at 34. But the Baskin's manager would see me comin, and was always willin to order them for me.

Pockets are a big deal with me. If the pockets look funny I ain't wearin em. And what looks funny on me usually looks ok on other people. Why is that??? lol
Animal Element Dealer in South East Texas!!! Your either running with it...or running against it.

Good cowgirls keep their calves together ;)

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 08:40:55 AM »
hey i can relate...but now my problem is if they fit in the waist they dont fit in the butt and length.....so like I said before I ended up having to buy the mens wranglers and 20X..and have to get them in the waist and length....and now it is hard to find them in the correct waist size now...looks like I am going to have to order them....gggrrr....geeesh it was easier before I lost the weight....
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »
I tried on the mens jeans and it was a no go. My torso is too short for mens jeans!!!

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »
I tried on the mens jeans and it was a no go. My torso is too short for mens jeans!!!

My torso is short too try the slim fit...yeah I know sounds weird but the slim fit in one size bigger than i normally wear or even my size doesnt sit as high on my waist as the womens jeans...Sit just below my belly botton.....and I too am a 36 length and it is hard to find my size now..I hate it and cruel girl jeans no longer fit me and it is very discouraging
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

• Mega Member
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »
You'd think somewhere on their websites they'd have a comment box. That way they could take what we are saying, and put that into their designs.
Animal Element Dealer in South East Texas!!! Your either running with it...or running against it.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 09:10:47 AM »
I am sending then an email via their contact page information.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

• Mega Member
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:32 AM »
LOL maybe you should include a link to this thread........ :)/\\

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2009, 09:18:48 AM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :)/\\

Offline dkatrip

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:22 AM »
I feel for all of you!!!  I too have a large/wide butt and sort of small waist for my size.  So finding jeans to fit is impossible.  They are either too big in the waist, too low for my wide butt, too big of bell bottom, etc.  Also, NO ONE carries women's sizes in any type of jean.  My body style is to where I have to wear the women's sizes in order to fit my wide butt.  So no one makes them roomy enough in the seat and smaller in the waist.  SO, I have to go to Wal-Mart and buy the Faded Glory 16W straight leg stretch jeans.  I have never found any Wrangler, Cruel Girl, Rockie, Levi, Outlaw, etc. that go large enough without the huge opening at the bottom.  Ariat carries larger sizes, but the bottoms are way too wide and practically cover my feet.

• Mega Member
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »
I don't mind a little flair on the leg...but good grief some of em are so big bells........Scuse me but I don't need that much denim floppin around the bottom of my legs. You could trip n hurt yerself in em, and I don't need no help in that department....I can do that all by myself without help. And those bigguns.....well daggum I could crawl up in the legs backwards, from the bottom, in one leg hole and have room!!!!!

Offline barn goddess

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 09:39:52 AM »
I have the opposite problem...... No butt, long legs, thick waist  and a short torso! Try being 5' 2" tall and wearing a 34 length! If they fit in the waist, then I can put both my legs in one side of the jeans. >CRYING EYES OUT< If they fit in the thighs, I can't zip em up! I feel ya Laura on the roll over waist bands!  *:) Ugh!! However, I have found that Atwoods carries irregulars in Wranglers, including the Jackson, Tulsa, classic, and Aura styles. I have found several pair of jeans that fit from Atwoods, it just takes time and trial and error. BUT the bonus is they are CHEAP!!!! $12.99 a pair!!! :)/\\ :)/\\