8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NBHA State Show in Katy  (Read 31779 times)

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
Re: NBHA State Show in Katy
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2009, 07:20:35 AM »
Lilbit, the arena in back is set up like the old mansion arena was, we will set up some panels to make more of a real alleyway though.  Trust me, the ground in back is SO MUCH BETTER than any of the other arenas in Katy have ever been, that is why we are using the new back arena.   
[/quote]

I went when they 1st changed the place up.. It looked like they picked up the front pen and moved it back to the back. It has been a while and i did not know if they had done some changes. The ground was fine then... I really dont have to worry about ground with this mare... She will go through anything. Atleast it seems right now! LOL!!

Your set up sounds like the way Anna did Barrel Blast when it was in the old pen. It is just a shame that the big nice pen aint used for some kinda of event....
Stefanie Medland

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2009, 10:45:46 AM »
Does anyone know if you can request a section or run time?  I have a meeting early Fri AM but really want to enter.  (Dang work - just get's in the way.  Oh yeah!  I forgot, I'm really glad to still have a job.  Have to keep reminding myself of that...)

Offline bcook

• Veteran Member
  • caylee at wrapn3 finals
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »
I was wanting to enter too but look online was thinking books where cut off already when is deadline to enter online

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »
all entries must be postmarked by may 25th...however, may enter on line  until sunday may 31  at www.texasstatenbha.com
can't wait till May!!!

Offline bcook

• Veteran Member
  • caylee at wrapn3 finals
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »
oh cool I got it in head I think im off alittle because i saw 25 and thought it passed already that is kinda scarey thanks for info I may enter a couple now and a couple during show so dont have to have so much money spent all a once im so glad its in my back yard practically and im leaving sun for disney world with my little girl so worked out good can still go because it over on sat for me  8)

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
shure wanted to make this show but me no drive across houston i am not a traffic person..lol..DEBPONY wanna get me from your house to katy..lol
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »
deb u dont have to drive across houston... take the beltway from crosby after u leave dayton...all the way around houston to I10 and u will be past houston, get on 10, head west and get off at mason road..WALLAAAA!!! u missed houston traffic..how easy is that!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline lilbit

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
Does anyone know if you can request a section or run time?  I have a meeting early Fri AM but really want to enter.  (Dang work - just get's in the way.  Oh yeah!  I forgot, I'm really glad to still have a job.  Have to keep reminding myself of that...)

Gena,
Shelly said you can pick your draw number so if you know you cant be there till later pick a late number! I think we are picking around the 200's...
Stefanie Medland

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

Lilbit said it, you can pick your run position Gena....so yall come on out to Katy Friday!!!!  Getting lots of folks entered & we are going to have fun this year!!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline lilbit

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »
Shelly do I need to bring you a case of Monster Drinks???

Or

Is that Bull Frog lady going to be there with her energy drinks??? THose were good!!
Stefanie Medland

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
Oh girl, no Monster drinks,  I am a "5 Hour Energy" junkie, they are great!!!!!!!  We went through them like water last year!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »
Oh girl, no Monster drinks,  I am a "5 Hour Energy" junkie, they are great!!!!!!!  We went through them like water last year!

Shelley, maybe we won't need to buy the 5 hour energy drinks this year by the case, sounds like we are going to have a lot of people helping us this year. 

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »
Thank Goodness!!!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
I hope I am ready to go by then...............
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »
well I wanted to go but my moms wedding is that saturday. MAYBE I can make it friday! LOL We shall see! I DO have to go through Katy to get home.... hmmmm