8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NBHA State Show in Katy  (Read 31695 times)

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: NBHA State Show in Katy
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »
I sure hope so.  I will need a back rub by then.  My ribs be all healed up by then............
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline running the race

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »
What kind of prizes are you think about for the average?   Are there going to be saddles for the open average winners and then for the youth and seniors? 

How much is added for the open?  The flyer says one amount and the entry says another.  I had someone ask me.  I never noticed they said different things.  Could you set me straight so I can set her straight. 

Thanks!!!!  Looking forward to the State show...........

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »
We will keep this bumped up for Shelley.  She will be able to clarify that. 

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »
That is the plan Stan!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
  • Lindsey & Captain 2009 GCBRA Finals Grand Entry
    • www.starsbarrelandpolehorses.com
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »
What kind of prizes are you think about for the average?   Are there going to be saddles for the open average winners and then for the youth and seniors? 

How much is added for the open?  The flyer says one amount and the entry says another.  I had someone ask me.  I never noticed they said different things.  Could you set me straight so I can set her straight. 

Thanks!!!!  Looking forward to the State show...........

I went to double check  & I do not see different amounts listed, I think maybe you are looking at the added money breakdown for each day.  This is a show that will have different classes that span over 4 days, the TOTAL ADDED MONEY FOR THE EVENT IS $10,000.  The amounts that are listed next to the class each day is the added money in that class for that specific day, but still a total of AT LEAST $10,000....more if I get more sponsors!
We will give buckles for the Open Go Round division winners EACH DAY (Fri & Sat), Open Average Awards will start with saddles and buckles, depends on amount of entries as to how far down we go with prizes in each division.  I am working on awards now on a daily basis......they will be awesome!  As for entry fee questions and all other info, go check out the entry form and flyer at the Texas State website & if you have a question that you do not see there, give me a holler!  Looking forward to the show!!!!!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline running the race

• Extreme Member
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:20 AM »
The awards sound great!!!  Thanks for all of the hard work in getting them.

On the added money question that I had, I don't think I made it clear.   On the flyer if you look at the Entry fees and Reservations part, it says open 4-D barrels, Friday $3500 added and $3500 for Satruday.  And then on the entry blank it says $4000 for Friday and $4000 for Saturday.  I told my friend if you add it up, it is $4000 per day.  But she wants to make sure.  My friend doesn't do internet or e-mail and doesn't want to call herself.   Anyway that is what I was asking.  I'll just tll her it is the $4000 and be done with her questions. 

Thanks

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:26 AM »
Now I see what you are talking about .....you are looking at the info posted on the website under the "State Show" page which does say $3500 each day, I will get her to change that, Thanks for pointing it out!!!!  Now go to the "downloads" page on our website for the real entry form/flyer...it is listed correctly on there.  Thanks again!
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand; They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks "I CAN"!

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »
woo hooo!! im ready!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
Yea, the State Show is going to be GREAT!!!!  I will be there to help and hopefully back riding by then. But if I can't ride by then will be there cheering for every one. There is going to be some awesome prizes

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »
 8) 8)

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »
I bet your back on your ponies by then Donna  ;)

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56:01 AM »
I sure hope so.  This setting on the sidelines is no fun.  You might get some stalls ready I do believe Cherokee and Baby are going to need to come visit Aunt Shelley for their annual attitude adjustment. My daughter and sister can't even get these knot heads to lope a circle. 

Offline Shelley Millis

• Mega Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
I sure hope so.  This setting on the sidelines is no fun.  You might get some stalls ready I do believe Cherokee and Baby are going to need to come visit Aunt Shelley for their annual attitude adjustment. My daughter and sister can't even get these knot heads to lope a circle. 

;) Just tell me when.....them two girls can come on down whenever your ready to get em' ready for your comeback!!!!

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »
I am going back to the doctor this morning to get all the stitches out and hopefully hang up this dang sling.   Mike is already threaten to change the locks on the tack just because I made one little comment I could exercise them with one arm just have to figure out how to get saddle on and get up there with one arm.  I am thinking he don't trust me, whatcha you think?

Offline Judy Geary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2009, 09:55:03 AM »
I'm thinking that he just knows you really well!