8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Kayla Langford's trailer was stolen!  (Read 11207 times)

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
Re: Kayla Langford's trailer was stolen!
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
Kayla, I really liked the other trailer, but I likes this one too.  You did some great shopping.  You will love the drops all the way around.  Glad you were able to find something.  That's awesome about the tracking device too.

I'll give credit were it is due!  Sandy Livingston (well one of her employees) found this trailer sitting in a pasture in Rosenberg!!  They turned around and got the info for me and I paid for it as soon as I got my check from the insurance.. I found several others but becuase they were sitting on trailer lots they were $5000-$8000 more than this trailer.. still have to get a hay rack and generator but that is on order... Now I guess I need to crawl back on Josie and try to get her legged back up...
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline cowgirldiva

• Mega Member
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
I still hope you, get theses jerks!!!
Max is home...with is girl Kaitlynn.

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
JJ, It's a BEAUTIFUL replacement trailer. Here's to many many many crime free years of use and enjoyment! You're MOBILE again! YAHOOOOOOO!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »
JJ!! congradulations on your new trailer!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2009, 08:04:14 AM »
JJ!! congradulations on your new trailer!!

Are you heading to Halletsville this weekend?  Or going to La?
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »
Are you going Kayla?
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »
Are you going Kayla?

shzzzzz  don't tell Josie!  Kansas still has a boo-boo from Montgomery so he may not get to come.....But yes I have my RV and run numbers I'm heading out maybe friday evening... or at least early saturday

Offline canchasin Cindy

• Mega Member
  • Ride hard and believe in yourself.
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
nice replacement trailer!  Sure hope they get the lazy a@@'@ that stole your trailer. they ought to be hung out to dry.  the size of your new trailer is great. my hubby and I bought a "new" trailer in October and it's extremely long.  My fault! cuz i wanted something bigger than a 4' SW. now i have a 14' LQ and the trailer is 8' wide, 4h SL.  love it, but it's kinda hard to manuever round corners and out the driveway!  oh well..... Congrats on the new trailer!
"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy @#!%, what a ride!" Mavis Leyrer age 83

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »
nice replacement trailer!  Sure hope they get the lazy a@@'@ that stole your trailer. they ought to be hung out to dry.  the size of your new trailer is great. my hubby and I bought a "new" trailer in October and it's extremely long.  My fault! cuz i wanted something bigger than a 4' SW. now i have a 14' LQ and the trailer is 8' wide, 4h SL.  love it, but it's kinda hard to manuever round corners and out the driveway!  oh well..... Congrats on the new trailer!
Oh my!  I was glad to find a 6ft short... I found lots and lots of 8-12 ft short walls but didn't want something that big...

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »
I printed out my info on the tracking device but I got to get with you girlie to get the info in order to show Jamie "your trailer
sitting in your driveway"....so he can look at yours like it will work on my new one......tried to call ya earlier today but I was sittin
in the doc's office beggin for him not to give me that darn $@&*!  I'll call you after american idol.  LOL......
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »
I printed out my info on the tracking device but I got to get with you girlie to get the info in order to show Jamie "your trailer
sitting in your driveway"....so he can look at yours like it will work on my new one......tried to call ya earlier today but I was sittin
in the doc's office beggin for him not to give me that darn $@&*!  I'll call you after american idol.  LOL......

Cell phone DIED.. wont charge/work nada nuthing!  Went to the Sprint store and bought a new one but.............. don't really like so I will give it a few days.. then it may go back

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2009, 07:00:10 PM »
Apparently all the weekend at the WBR was more than old folks can take....I got sick.  I have been coming down with the sore throat for the last weekend and today was the worst.  The Cabana~Boy came home from Kansas sick too.  We both loaded up and went to
see the doc in town.  His is allergy related....mine is just sick.  Bacterial infection in throat and lungs.  I tried to call you while we were
waiting in the doc's office cuz Jamie was gonna ask you a few questions, I thought it was MY PHONE messing up!! hee hee
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~