8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 37026 times)

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
Ok MissVe....You need to at least eat something...You know you need to eat in order for your metabloism to work corrrectly, You are only hurting your body by not eating..At least eat SOMETHING...even if it a little bit...try an hard biole egg you need protien....am I gonna have to come down there and have a discussion...lol

we are here if you need us..
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
well for supper i cooked chicken alfredo with brocoli and noodles. omg was it good. yes not very healthy because of the sauce but i made just enough noodles to where i couldn't go back for seconds. Matt definetly loved it. had my one coke today. drank a glass of tea but other than that i have been drinking lots and lots of water.  i have to make sure i have bottled water because if not i want drink it from the faucet.
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
BUMP!!!

I hope that everyone is well today.

I will not let my personal strife get in the way of this challenge, and I won't let it keep you all from succeeding!

So let's talk about struggles that any of us are having, and then maybe we can help each other get over the bumps and lumps.

What y'all got?
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Nobody is having any issues, heading in to this holiday weekend none of you are struggling?

Come on now.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
2 words:

EASTER
CANDY!!!
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
I say have a little bit if you want it.
Don't deprive yourself, that will only make it worse and make you really go too far when you do have it.

And if you KNOW that you are going to go overboard . . . EARN IT!!

Go walking this evening and tomorrow morning - you are worth more than that candy is.

Your health is worth more than that candy is . . .

You can have whatever you want, if you earn it.

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
issues? as in candy? helll ya--after i made all the grand kids easter baskets i've BEEN dipping into whats left!!! do we HAVE to report in on monday? roflmao<< cuz i cant get my fat azzz off the floor!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
yes you must report in on Monday . . . it will help with accountability going forward!

It will be okay I am sure.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Hey Ve,

Did my check make it to you yet?  I had sent 15, so just wanted to make sure you knew I was in for the April incentive as well.  :)  I WANT THAT NECKLACE SOOOOOOO BAD!!!

yup got you, and sent you a pm today.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 02:50:17 PM by PunkinNMe »
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
I agree with the Easter candy!!!!!!!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Well, I usually have a craving for sweets, but since I have been eating these protein bars that are chocolate flavored, that has really helped to curb the craving.  And if I get a craving for sweet tea, I have some Crystal Light instead.  So I've done pretty good this week.  I'm hoping to stay on track this weekend.  Seems like the weekends are the hardest.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Earn it before it tempts you . . .whatever it is - work out this evening (take the dogs on a long walk and post the trot for 20 minutes) and plan to do something physical tomorrow morning and then when you are faced with ham, and mashed taters, and yummy Easter Goodness . . . you will be able to have a little bit of everything that you want.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Yeah, I think this weekend we are push mowing the lawn, the whole 2 acres of it....so I'm thinking I may earn some yummy goodness...I just hope I don't go overboard!

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Re: Secured another incentive!! - Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge!!
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »
So I just secured another incentive prize that I am EXTREMELY EXCITED about!!

It will be saved for the final winner . . . and that person is going to be BEYOND happy!!  BEYOND!!

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Re: Secured another incentive!! - Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge!!
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
Oh girl, don't tease me like that!!!!  I wanna know!  :)