8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 37035 times)

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
Re: Secured another incentive!! - Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge!!
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 04:44:25 PM »
Hey - Here's a positive insight on Easter Candy.. SUGAR FREE PEEPS!  They are YUMMY!  I know, there's no middle road when it comes to Peeps.  You love 'em or you despise 'em.  For you Peep lovers go find some!  Walgreen's and Walmart both have them in stock.  The Sugar Free ones are tasty.  60 cals and no fat!!  (Note - If you are a binge eater, beware, they have a laxative effect if you eat too many, so don't keep too many in the house.)  Ugh - I wish I were doing as well as I was last week.  Work stress is kicking my a..!  I'm on the opposite side of GB, in HR, doing the actual terminations.  I'd rather be working at McDonalds!  At least I'd get to give kids toys with their food.  Sigh...

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 05:20:34 PM »
I have done good almost all week, but totally blew it today at lunch.  But really it was not my fault (yea right)!!  My husband came home with a really good gooey pepperoni pizza with some crazy bread to go with it.  I have been thinking how in the heck I am going to get through my P90X Ab Ripper routine today.  Thankfully I already did the Plyometrics before he came home.  Good thing weigh in is not until Monday, but I am also participating in my Jazzercise (aerobics class) weight loss program and weigh in is tomorrow.  Oopps!!!

Oh but besides today's pizza I am seriously struggling with cutting out my Dr. Pepper a day.  So far no problems with Easter candy and I will not be able to take the kids to church or to my families Easter gathering since my poor Luke has an ear infection and my husband wants to quarintine (spell?) him.  I would rather be dealing with the temptation than for my boys to have to miss Easter.  :(

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
My main thing is I have to get off my fat azz!! So today I push mowed about 2 acres...OUCH....but can I have candy now???

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
You can have candy now . . .
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »
Oh bless you!!! YAY!! Jelly beans!

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2009, 06:19:01 PM »
My main thing is I have to get off my fat azz!! So today I push mowed about 2 acres...OUCH....but can I have candy now???
You go girl!!!!  I'd say you can have candy now!!

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »
So I just secured another incentive prize that I am EXTREMELY EXCITED about!!

It will be saved for the final winner . . . and that person is going to be BEYOND happy!!  BEYOND!!

So forgive me for I am blonde........how will all the incentive prizes get distributed if only one is given each month?  Will all except 3 prizes be given to the BIG WINNER?

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2009, 06:36:29 PM »
One will be awarded each month, and then I will award the remainder of the prizes at the end.
The grand challenge winner will wina fairly sizeable reward, and I sould hve enough stuff to also give something to the folks who come in second and third.

Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2009, 07:16:16 PM »
Well I did poorly all week until the last two days since I have been sick and lost everything I gained so now all I have to do is get through the weekend but since we will be at Abilene it shouldn't be too bad as we won't be eating all the sweets!

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »
Glad that you are feeling better barl5!!!!!
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »
A little better today! Wednesday night, not so good. Everything felt like it was on fire from my chest, my throat, my nose, my head and stopped up and couldn't breath and couldn't stop coughing long enough to get maybe an hours worth of sleep. When I got up out of bed this morning it was a little damp from all the sweatting. So hopefully I am on the down hill side of it. Still can't breath and the stuff has drained down into my chest so it sounds like I am in a box when I talk and still steadily coughing but have a little more energy today. Good thing hubby is out of the country or I would be keeping him awake and wet from all the sweat!!!

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »
One will be awarded each month, and then I will award the remainder of the prizes at the end.
The grand challenge winner will wina fairly sizeable reward, and I sould hve enough stuff to also give something to the folks who come in second and third.

Thanks!   Sounds wonderful!!!!!

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »
I've pretty much decided I'm doomed until my parents go home.  Mom and dad are visiting for 2 weeks and mom is cooking dinner every night!  Who can resist home made chicken and dumplins, chicken and rice, roast and potatoes, beef tips and gravy, should I go on?????
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »
I've pretty much decided I'm doomed until my parents go home.  Mom and dad are visiting for 2 weeks and mom is cooking dinner every night!  Who can resist home made chicken and dumplins, chicken and rice, roast and potatoes, beef tips and gravy, should I go on?????

oh yummy can i come over :)

well this morning(friday) i had my special k cereal and a bottle of water. got too my brother n laws house around noonish/12:30pm they had fried alligator, fried fish, fried shrimp, french fries, fish couvillion, crab stew, shrimp balls. ok so who could resist all that good stuff??? i couldn't that is for sure. but i didn't gorge myself either. i did drink lots of water, had some tea and one coke. then i ate a little bit more before we left. now tomorrow is another day. the weekends are going to be the hardest!
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2009, 07:53:17 AM »
AAAAAND another $50 in incentive prizes!! 

Seriously y'all . . . there are some people who really want to see us succeed here!

I didn't even ask this person, didn't know to ask, she asked me if I needed any more incentives!!

So there you go . . . 50 more dollars worth of prizes for my peeps!!

Y'all better get to work!