8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 36814 times)

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Glad you like it!

I will also be posting tips to the site each week to help us get motivated, jump off our eating plans, and stay motivated!!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Well I will be at home, so I guess I will be finding new ways to shake my bootay!! LOL I just went to catos...had to buy size 14 pants....OMG......Last year, size 8...same pants.

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
Nice I like it especially how the woman went from huge to little on riding!!! ;)

Offline Donk

• Fossil
Today was terrible for me but hopefully tomorrow I can get it back together.
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
one day at a time.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
I like the website!  Girl you are just so dang talented, I tell ya!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
There is a saying that I love that I am carrying over from a quit group.... "just for today, I will not....." Basically one day at a time and try not to look at the whole picture because you will get discouraged!!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
website looks good!

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Keeping this bumped up!
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Cool website!! 
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline lwest0963

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
    • www.lifewave.com/lorettawest
stacy what time do you want to be woke up... i work night Sun - Tues   8) 8)
Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
– Will Rogers, humorist

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
Okay....my boys are not sick anymore so I hauled all of us to town this morning for Jazzercise!  After two weeks of not working out I was sucking air.  When the boys go to sleep tonight I will do my P90X video!  I hope to anyways!!!!

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
Guess I will have to knock the dust off the treadmill tonight. Hope it don't catch on fire from all the dust that is in it. I am trying to get my booty motivated. I think I will start eating better tomorrow. Pizza Hut is waiting on me to come and pick up my order.
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
the website looks good VE!!! i wish i had the creativity you have. my mom is very creative but i didn't take on that from her.

anyways... i really didn't do good today. this morning i had a bowl of special K cereal and some cranenergy. had to skip lunch because i didn't have time to get lunch before i went to the doctors. so after i got out the doctors office i went to walmart and had a subway flatbread sandwich with doritos and a coke. then around 10:30pm i ate some cheese. having to fast starting midnight tonight til tomorrow morning so i can go get some blood work done. then after i give up some blood i will probably get me another subway sandwich. i bought me some more special k snack bars and some meal bars and some special k protein water packets. i am will be also starting blood pressure medicine tomorrow too!
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
stacy what time do you want to be woke up... i work night Sun - Tues   8) 8)
If I could be woken up around 6 am, I think that would give me enough time to get up, do my workout, then get ready and be at work around 8-8:15.  You want me to PM you my cell number?