8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 36655 times)

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
stacy what time do you want to be woke up... i work night Sun - Tues   8) 8)
If I could be woken up around 6 am, I think that would give me enough time to get up, do my workout, then get ready and be at work around 8-8:15.  You want me to PM you my cell number?

Stacie...I could wake you up when I get up if you need to get up earlier....I have to be awake at 330 in the mornings to get the guys out the door by 430.So if ya ever need up earlier just let me know...lol no seriously we have to get up that early so I usually stay up and go to the barn by 630 or 7. so if ya need a awke up call we can help too..
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
stacy what time do you want to be woke up... i work night Sun - Tues   8) 8)
If I could be woken up around 6 am, I think that would give me enough time to get up, do my workout, then get ready and be at work around 8-8:15.  You want me to PM you my cell number?

Stacie...I could wake you up when I get up if you need to get up earlier....I have to be awake at 330 in the mornings to get the guys out the door by 430.So if ya ever need up earlier just let me know...lol no seriously we have to get up that early so I usually stay up and go to the barn by 630 or 7. so if ya need a awke up call we can help too..
Thank you!  I might take you up on that offer. :)
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Brooksie

• Mega Member
  • SEARK Cowgirl
I started using mycaloriecounter.com and I had NO idea I consume THAT much sodium.  So I'm looking to eliminate some salt from my diet.  Geezus.

It's well over twice my supposed daily target!
~Brooksie

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
Good news, I used the treadmill and it did not catch on fire. However I did get a quite a few looks of discouragment from my dog. She stayed close by just in case I died!!!!!
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline jropergirl

• I'm 10 miles from my mailbox, 45 miles from the closest town in nowhere SD. Life rocks!
  • Mega Member
  • Lord, give me wings and let me fly!
    • The South Dakota Cowgirl
Here's a pat on the back for you girls! You're all doing great!
www.ducheneaux.com- ranch raised quarter horses
www.streakiniron.com- barrel horses
http://thesouthdakotacowgirl.com See photos and learn stuff about the ranch!

Offline batkitty

• Extreme Member
Okay, I've started by replacing at least one meal per day with a salad and I'm reducing my Dr. Pepper intake daily. I figured out I can drink a 20 oz Gatorade for 1/2 the calories of a 20 oz DP. It's not perfect but it's a plan.

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
I am not going to even count today. I woke up with a migrane agin this morning. Made it to work by 8 because I have so much to do today. Laid on the floor of my office till 9 got up took more meds and now I have just set down at my desk.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
How many are in for the April incentive?
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
I am not going to even count today. I woke up with a migrane agin this morning. Made it to work by 8 because I have so much to do today. Laid on the floor of my office till 9 got up took more meds and now I have just set down at my desk.

Have you cut way back on caffine?  If so that might be your problem.  Give it a day or so and it should be better.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
I am not sure yet how many are in the incentive for the month . . .
I won't really know that for sure until I get all of the checks, but I'll do some estimating this evening and let you all know based on what everyone has said who is participating. . .

And I'll also be announcing this month's incentive prize tomorrow morning!!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!

Anything that you have cut out, sugars, starches, etc... will cause that as it is your body going through the withdrawl but usually subside in about 3 days. Different for everyone but most usually 3 days.
Have you cut way back on caffine?  If so that might be your problem.  Give it a day or so and it should be better.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
well just got on my computer..been gone all day had to go give blood and a urinalysis. so once i was done i went to walmart and there is a subway in there so i ate a 6inch wheat roasted chicken breast with sun chips and a coke. that was i guess around noon. just got home and i ate a special K snack bar and a piece of cheese and bottled water. i took my bloodpressure medicine and had to run in my moms house to go peeeeeeeeeee........
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
Oh man!  I just ate an entire broccoli "tree" (as my little girl calls them) trying to stay out of the snacks.  Help!  I think I'm gunna 'splode!!!

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Oh man, those things are loaded with fiber.....rut row!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
Oh man!  I just ate an entire broccoli "tree" (as my little girl calls them) trying to stay out of the snacks.  Help!  I think I'm gunna 'splode!!!

break out the beano lol
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!