8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 36935 times)

Offline lwest0963

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
    • www.lifewave.com/lorettawest
I measured today at 3 mths-- i have lost another 8.5 inches total... so i am now at 34.5 inches total inches lost..... 8) 8) 8)
Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
– Will Rogers, humorist

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Who hoo!  That is terrific!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
That is great. I hope I lose at least half that much
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline lwest0963

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
it doesnt help me on the challenge because i am gaining muscle and muscle weighs 5lbs more than fat... so the lbs havent changed... but now i have no clothes... i am going to have to buy some blue jeans to go to bbr finals...(haha) i dont want to buy good ones until i loose all i want to loose.. ???
Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
– Will Rogers, humorist

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
I measured today at 3 mths-- i have lost another 8.5 inches total... so i am now at 34.5 inches total inches lost..... 8) 8) 8)
it doesnt help me on the challenge because i am gaining muscle and muscle weighs 5lbs more than fat... so the lbs havent changed... but now i have no clothes... i am going to have to buy some blue jeans to go to bbr finals...(haha) i dont want to buy good ones until i loose all i want to loose.. ???

hey lady Great job congratulations...I am glad to see you are still sticking with it..I am at my goal weight and dont want to lose any more but now is the time to try to firm it up...I understand the not wanting to buy any more good clothes until you hit your goal..I did that and now still gonna have to go get more cause now that I am trying to tone it all up I am losing it in places i really didnt want to....

Again Congratulations
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline lwest0963

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
thats why i did it all the same time- working out and eating changes... maybe it wont be as hard...
– Will Rogers, humorist

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
I am so proud of you peeps...........I just have to eat so I won't ever lose anything.............Keep up the good work!!
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Brooksie

• Mega Member
  • SEARK Cowgirl
Oh lord...

I have more motivation today.  I managed to get Maverick where he was wanting to take off into the barrel pattern at his own clip to the first barrel and then pushing him on... I'm going to have to get in better shape or he is SOOON going to leave me sitting at that barrel.  I have never had a horse leave harder than he does.

I gotta get lighter and quicker on my reflexes.  Woof he's quick, fast and powerful!
~Brooksie

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
congrats lwest that is awesome.....

i fixed chicken rice and gravy tonight with frozen corn. i was going to have it with brown rice but couldn't find the brown rice.
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline lwest0963

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
THANKS  i cant have the rice period...(good thing i dont like rice)
– Will Rogers, humorist

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
i wish i didn't like rice or any kind of starches....
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Brooksie

• Mega Member
  • SEARK Cowgirl
I'm addicted to starches too.  I end up consuming them without realizing it. 

mycaloriecounter is telling me a LOT about my eating habits, but I did manage to stay at 2000 calories yesterday.  I'd hate to know how many cals I was consuming before I started using it.
~Brooksie

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
So what is so fatty about egg yolks?  That is the best part of the egg?

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
I think the yolks has something to do with cholesterol.
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
I'm addicted to starches too.  I end up consuming them without realizing it. 

mycaloriecounter is telling me a LOT about my eating habits, but I did manage to stay at 2000 calories yesterday.  I'd hate to know how many cals I was consuming before I started using it.

Brooksie where did you say you were keeping up with your calories?