8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Slimmer in the Saddle Challenge Champion Announcement page 46!!!  (Read 36925 times)

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Me.....Want.....Necklace!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline FlyingHRanch

• Elite Member
  • TMS Markettas Flash
That is the necklace I LOVED the MOSTEST on her page!  Allthough....I could find a few others.
When you get thrown from a horse, you've got to get up and get back on.....unless you were thrown into a cactus, then you have to roll around on the ground, and scream in pain.

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Wow on the necklace!!!!  I knew there was a reason I turned down the ice cream at McDonald's today.  When my dad said he was stopping I quickly popped a piece of speariment gum in my mouth.  Everything tastes bad after you have a piece of speariment gum!!!!

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
The necklace is ..SWEET!!!  Gotta get my hiney back on the treadmill!!!!!!
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
well i did good today except this afternoon i had a few pieces of pizza and some coke. and a little bit of carrot cake (just picked at it because it had raisens in it, eww and a little bit of strawberry ice cream)

Ve that necklace is really pretty...

Remember yall my embroidary is apart of Ve's website  ;)
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
Are the incentive prizes done by the month? If I win it, I will have to buy the flip flops that match it!!!! Ve, if I sent 15 does that mean I am in the incentive?
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline cowgirldiva

• Mega Member
I have a B-day this month.
Max is home...with is girl Kaitlynn.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Are the incentive prizes done by the month? If I win it, I will have to buy the flip flops that match it!!!! Ve, if I sent 15 does that mean I am in the incentive?

Yup you are in for the April incentive race!!
So goooooood luck girlie!!

And yes there will be a different incentive prize every month in addition to the additional money.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
just ate my special k cereal and now drinking me some water...
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
It is only day 4 of our new challenge and I found this half way down on page 2.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
i am still here ;) guess everyone is busy..
SWEET THING

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Sorry i have not been posting. I am just not myself right now. I think I am starting to get depressed....But guys, I think I have the right to be a little depressed right now. My meds have kept me afloat...but well, I feel like breaking down. Anyhow, I ate some hot dogs and drank some water.....and for breakfast I had scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast. But yesterday, ate nothing and the day before that...not much.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
GB just know that you do have people praying for you and the filly...

i am not going to do good tonight i am making chicken alfredo with brocili and noodles. and i just tasted it and it was yummy. this is my favorite meal to make but omg soooo much sodium because of the sauce. all we had was chicken in the freezer too cook so hubby wanted alfredo.

then tomorrow i will be eating seafood for good friday. and here comes the weekend will be hard to eat healthy over the weekend. i drank the special K water today that you put the pack in your water i bought the tea and it is good.
SWEET THING

Offline mht

• Extreme Member
Prayers for you Gabe's Babe.     Grrrrrr.......I cannot stay away from the Dr. Peppers.  I had my one a day today!  Tomorrows a new day right?

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
I haven't been posting much today . . . a lot on my mind.
But . . . apparently this was the breakthrough I needed.

I haven't eaten at all today.  Not a thing.
I did have a fanta orange, and I'm planning on a bear with a tylenol PM in a bit . . .
But in terms of food I am not the least bit hungry.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.