8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: My Filly Updates~Lots Of Pictures Page 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9403 times)

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
Re: Filly update prayers?
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »
Keep us posted.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Offline runningonwings

• Mega Member
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »
Bailey and you have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I needed to check before I head to the barn for a update.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 04:20:10 PM »
Well she had a good 2 hour nap, I did not....but she is back up and she drank another 10oz of pedialyte. Her poop is getting a little more solid...like now its mustard yellow and now it kinda sticks to her buttocks. So we are getting a little better. I ordered the biosponge ...5 tubes. They are shipping it over night and i will have it before lunch time. Thanks for checking in! OK nap time again....maybe this time I can close my eyes!!

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 04:42:40 PM »
Well, I exchanged emails several times today with Rachel from Platinum and texts and calls with Rachael from Ebarrelracing.com. LOL They set her up an account and although I ORIGINALLY misunderstood that they'd be sending her a few tubes for free... what they are in fact doing is overnighting them for FREE. A $36 dollar value and she will have them Thursday to continue Bailey's treatment.

WHEW! They wondered if Dodie's tube had made a difference yet. I told her what Rach told me on the phone... water projectile squirts were gaining color and less projectabilty as it were. LOL She said it sounded like Bailey was taking a turn for the better from the way that sounded. Only us crazy horse people revel in poops or poop consistancy.

I also asked what was the difference between Bio-Sponge and Probios. She said Bio-Sponge helped draw toxins from the gut. Probios helps with gut function. So out with the bad in with the good! Rach, it sounds like giving her the Probios will help her tummy settle as the Bio-Sponge helps draw out the bad juju in her belly. So if she were mine, I'd continue giving her both for right now.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
Thank you so much for all your hard work!!! Shoot, I could not have even had the brain power to do all that you did for me today!! Yup, looks like mustard vomit....better than water....so, I am giving both probios and biosponge...OK, laying down right now...

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 05:00:11 PM »
Glad she's doing better, hopefully she'll continue on the up and up!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Deedoe

• Mega Member
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 05:44:50 PM »
Glad she is doing better... I bet you could lay down and get you a good nap, I am sure she will be alright for a few hours. Call me if you need me.
*****the hardest part of riding....is the ground!!*****

Offline FlyingHRanch

• Elite Member
  • TMS Markettas Flash
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 05:46:23 PM »
God, please lay your healing hands on this sweet baby.  Keep her strong, and comfortable.  Amen.

When you get thrown from a horse, you've got to get up and get back on.....unless you were thrown into a cactus, then you have to roll around on the ground, and scream in pain.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »
Thanks guys. I just cant seem to sleep. But I have to do trivia tonight at 8, so its OK. Hubby is home. He said he can pull some shifts now. Thank God.  Thanks for the prayers. We still have mustard poo...but at least its not shooting water!  She is resting better now too. No more rolling!

Offline runningonwings

• Mega Member
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:53 PM »
Checking one more time before bed, this has been one long day, I am about to drop. Gabe, hope you get some sleep, prayers for that baby. Gabe I know you aren't working so if you need something extra for that baby, please tell me. I can send you some money if that would help more. Please don't be shy or proud, pm me what you need and address to send it.  ROW ( I don't know your needs, so I hope I'm not stepping on toes)

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 09:58:25 PM »
sounds like that little girl is getting better...
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 10:22:24 PM »
Just saw this.  Prayers for little Bailey!
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline Deedoe

• Mega Member
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »
How is she this morning??
*****the hardest part of riding....is the ground!!*****

Offline kcameron

• Fossil
  • I love my Willie
    • KSK CUSTOM HOBBIES
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »
How is little Bailey this am? How are you GB?
Runningonwings: What a sweet and thoughtful offer !!!!!
There are some really wonderful people on this ebarrel !!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 09:49:28 AM »
ROW, you are too sweet! I am not flat broke yet.....But I do appreciate the offer because i know what flat broke feels like and how it feels to have no help. Thank God my husband still has a job and even though I wont be barrel racing for a while, We will be able to keep rolling. I hope.....Anyhow, This morning at 5AM I resumed my shift. Bless Jeff's heart. I laid down at 9PM and that was that until 5AM...He cared for her during the night. This morning at 5AM the mare was laying down and bailey was standing over Momma going "GET UP! I AM THIRSTY!!" She seems to have a lot more energy although she is still shaky on those long legs!!! Her capillary refill right now is only a 5. That is not good. But not too bad. At least she has a capillary refill! I have seen where they just stay white.....She still has the mustard puke coming out, but all in all, she looks a little better? Momma even cleaned up her entire back end....took all the vasaline off. I bet the mare has the runs....LOL She seems to love the pedialyte. Hates the biosponge, but she lets me do whatever....I think because it makes her feel better.