8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BARREL RACING ON THE BAHN!!! JUNE 20-21, 2009  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Donk

• Fossil
Re: BARREL RACING ON THE BAHN!!! JUNE 20-21, 2009
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 12:08:18 PM »
I need a form!!!
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 12:23:42 PM »
Will there be any RV hook-ups?
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »
There are no rv hookups available that I know of.  However, I would think if you had an absolute need, in the case of no
generator---I bet they would try to plug you into a barn somewhere if you asked.  If you need to make some arrangements,
and want to ask that question I would call and talk to Carol Nunez (she and her hubby own Double Spear Stables)....
her number is 512/751-1017 or email Carol at [email protected]  and she will be happy to help you I'm sure.
They are really nice nice folks and easy to work with! :)  However...just want to say....if you have a generator, please
bring it and use it!  :) 
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »
Making sure I understand...are you wanting tube passes for peeps that aren't riding so they can go float while we ride? I am making sure I get your question correct before I answer. :)

Just want to say thanks to everyone who is coming by the booth in glenrose to see me!! Thanks for dropping by to say hi. :)

Yes that is what I was asking so they will have something to do while we are riding as they don't have a very long attention span and will be asking every five minutes "Is it time yet?" or "Are ya'll done yet?" You would think they were 3 years old but they are teenagers!!  :-)

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »
I can probably arrange for some additional passes for Saturday at a cheaper rate for them since so many are
being purchased for Sunday.  I will get that info to you asap.  I am planning a return trip to New Braunfels again in two weeks. :)
There should be no problem for that.

Also....I am checking with the river float folks about providing a shuttle service to and from the arena so that we can
all ride together without the aggravation of each taking our own trucks.  We had planned to leave the arena at 10am together
so that we would all be together as a group on arrival....you will receive a clinic pack on arrival with your name on it with
your cookout pass, your river pass, and your companion passes in it, and name tag.  If I get the shuttle service done, you will also have to have a ticket for that as well in your packet.

I am also working on a host hotel with a reduced rate for this weekend, should anyone not be staying at the arena.
That info should be available in the next week. 

Any questions...just post them, and I'll answer or email the tour at [email protected] for more info.

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
Getting a few questions in pms.....going to answer here the same answer I gave everyone.... :)

Is it cheaper if we bring our own tubes??

No, girls.  Its not cheaper.  We have such a great deal on the package....between the tube rental, the admission, the
cookout, tshirt, and the clinic; if you added it all up separately it would be over $185 per person---I cut and cut and cut
corners to get it to $170.  So I am going to put it in this perspective....Is it any cheaper for entry fees if you bring your own
barrels?? Nope, LOL.....This is a packaged event...I am making no money off the extras involved, in fact I am paying alittle
out of my own pocket.  Its sooooo worth it!!  We are going to have a great time and learn lots!!  I'm expecting great things
for the cookout...and maybe I'll have a surprise or two that night as well....hummm???  I'll just let that ride for a bit... ;)

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 03:00:52 PM »
i know what the suprise is and im lettin it outta the bag..its a cabana boy dance!!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 03:14:09 PM »
humm is there still openings??  I may want to come... maybe just to really float the river forget riding!! LOL
Stefanie Medland

Offline Dakota

• The Beep Beep Kid!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »
Hi All its me Rafter D Iam using the good sons(BEEPBEEP) Id due to the fact I cant get mine to work.forgot my pass word lol...I am really looking forward to all those who are comming to the clinic. As some of you all know this is the facility that we are now located at and we really love it here it is nice and Carol and Randy are wonderful people. We are really excited about this clinic. And the cookout and the float is gonna be a BLAST!!!! Cant wait to finally get to meet more of the peeps from the board..Things on this end are really comming together here and cant wait to have everyone here. 

Hey LAURA LOO what is the name of the restaurant I am having a brain putz and cant remember it. Give me a call and let me know.

See everyone soon
Mindy
BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP  THE CAR GOES BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »
humm is there still openings??  I may want to come... maybe just to really float the river forget riding!! LOL

We gotta suffer with you on sunday....you gotta suffer with us on saturday....hee hee hee hee.....

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »
Also wanted to say thanks for all that came by to visit with me at the WBR.  Caitlyn, Mel and I had a great time talking, shaking
hands and visiting with you all.  Our flyers disappeared as fast as we were putting them out, so if you didn't get the info you need in
order to make a plan to attend....just let someone know and we'll be happy to send you something thru email.  Diana Erwin came by
and left me a beautiful necklace in my wooden box under the computer and I cant thank her enough for it and the earrings---BOOOOTIIIIIFULLLLLL!!!  I LOVED ALL OF IT!!  YOUR PREZZIE WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!  THANKS AGAIN.

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »
We are taking a head count early for the clinic....if everyone who requested a form already that has said save me a spot returns
their forms....I think there is 10 spaces left!!

We just opened the books up for this 7 days ago and we are nearly full.....if you are thinking you might want to come,
please let me know asap. 

Thanks! :)

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
Just a reminder....please check your envelopes and make sure your deposits are in them....hehehe!!
I've already gotten two forms...with no checks!!

:) :)

There is still time to get registered, and we still have space right now.  The closer we get to cut off time
the less likely we will have the space!!  Reserve yours now and drop an email and let Mel or I know if you
are planning on attending....We are expecting to have a wonderful time!!  Learn lots and beat the heat on
the river on Sunday!!  :))

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
Hey Lauraloo,

Do we need to bring anything for the Bahn on Sunday or do you know about how long we will be there so I will know what refreshments to bring?!?!

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »
RUM AND COKE !!!!!!!

rum and coke?????  LOL