8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: POLYGLYCAN???  (Read 32688 times)

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: POLYGLYCAN???
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 09:19:04 PM »
Haley--I sent you a pm please mam!!!!

Laura Loo--I don't know what kind of drugs you on but you ain't no 27!  I know 7 is your lucky # but that ain't happening.

I'm trying to send you a pm.  I am on the stupid computer and it doesn't always let me post.  I can read everything but I have to click on reply sometimes 50 times and I ain't exaggarating.............

I promise I will send you one too............:)
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »

Laura Loo--I don't know what kind of drugs you on but you ain't no 27!  I know 7 is your lucky # but that ain't happening.

I'm trying to send you a pm.  I am on the stupid computer and it doesn't always let me post.  I can read everything but I have to click on reply sometimes 50 times and I ain't exaggarating.............

gbacres!!! YOU KNOW THAT I AM ON DRUGS....I TAKE POLYGLYCAN!!  HALEY HOLDS ME DOWN AND GIVES ME MY SHOTS!!!
THEN THEY SHOCK ME 4-5 TIMES AND I DO!! THINK I AM 27!!! WHERE U BEEN???

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2009, 09:28:09 PM »
LOL!!! 

I'm just shaking my head!!!!!!

Offline HaleyT

• Elite Member
  • **THORNERANCH.COM
    • THORNERANCH.COM
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »

Laura Loo--I don't know what kind of drugs you on but you ain't no 27!  I know 7 is your lucky # but that ain't happening.

I'm trying to send you a pm.  I am on the stupid computer and it doesn't always let me post.  I can read everything but I have to click on reply sometimes 50 times and I ain't exaggarating.............

gbacres!!! YOU KNOW THAT I AM ON DRUGS....I TAKE POLYGLYCAN!!  HALEY HOLDS ME DOWN AND GIVES ME MY SHOTS!!!
THEN THEY SHOCK ME 4-5 TIMES AND I DO!! THINK I AM 27!!! WHERE U BEEN???

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

NONONO. It is 5 times, SHOCK 5 TIMES. Anything else is inadequate. That is what my horse told me last night when we had a long discussion about our future together.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:47:36 PM by HaleyT »
**********THORNERANCH.COM**********
http://www.thorneranch.com/

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
5 Times sounds great...by the fifth time...I will probably like it!! LOL.
Little Bit says to tell your pony that she can call him anytime on his yakberry
and they can talk about the "shocks" of living with us....haha.

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »
And Mrs Lauraloo.... How much have you had to drink?!?!?!

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 07:13:47 AM »
High on life hannah. :) lol. All in fun and laughing for a change. :)

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2009, 07:30:45 AM »
Laura-
was you at a barrel race,they might have thought you were 27, runner 27 that is.... :-*
Stefanie Medland

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04:45 AM »
you be careful lilbit....I just ate a hotdog for breakfast that's bigger than you.....LOL......

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:23 AM »
 8) 8) 8)
Stefanie Medland

Offline FlOwInWvIcToRy

« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »
d@#%!!!!! I wish I had logged on sooner to get in on the scuffle back on page 3 or so....
Conflict is so interesting isn't it?
I have one thing to say and I know I am late on the delivery but...
Some of us spend a good chunk of change on horses! Some of us spend large amounts on the horse themself! (not to say cheaper priced horses aren't just as important!) But when you have 20k invested right off the bat it changes the outlook a weeeeeeeebit... Even if you don't spend that kind of money, We are ontop of farrier schedules, teeth floating, worming, etc. etc. etc. and if we can spend the money on keeping our horses healthy and going up and down the road pain free... WHY WOULDN"T U??????? Horses are a total investment either for your happiness or to hopefully turn a profit (if your in the business)
LOL... ok that was more than one thing I had to say but daggum I missed my chance and I felt deprived! I feel much batter now.... Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
....If heartaches were horses and hard times were cattle, I'd ride home at sunset sittin' tall in the saddle... "George Strait"

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »
Glad you were able to get your two cents in..................hehehe..............

I am on my way to the vet tomorrow to get it..................Spoke to them today and it is waiting for me.  I also found out more today of what is going on with my horses foot that I thought was an abcess, it is basically thrush in the toe of the foot...........Never had a horse do this in my lifetime.............

Offline Brainiac

• Novice Member
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2009, 09:39:12 PM »
Polyglycan is a combination of Glucosamine, Condroitin, and Hyaluronate acid.  It is not injectable, it is used as a lavage for post surgical or post traumatic injury.  It is meant to be injected directly into the joint.  Legend is Hyaluronate acid only it is used either I.V. (intra venous) or intra articular (in the joint).  Adequan is Glucosamine without the Hyaluronate acid, it is used IM (intra muscular).  So the question of where to inject depends on which you are injecting.  As Capt. Jack said last night, HA increases the viscosity of the synovial fluid; thereby decreasing friction and inflammation.  Decreased inflammation is seen as a decrease in discomfort.  Glucosamine is used in the body to replenish synovial fluid lost due to age and regular wear and tear.  So in a younger horse HA alone may be beneficial, and I can see there are times when it becomes necessary to give an injection to "jump start" the HA and or Glucosamine levels.  But knowing that to obtain real results you have to give both Legend and Adequan it seems easier and less invasive to give Fluid Action HA orally.  I know not everyone will agree and I freely admit that since I sell Finish Line I have a dog in this fight.  So take it for what is is worth.

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2009, 10:07:09 PM »
Polyglycan is a combination of Glucosamine, Condroitin, and Hyaluronate acid.  It is not injectable, it is used as a lavage for post surgical or post traumatic injury.  It is meant to be injected directly into the joint.  Legend is Hyaluronate acid only it is used either I.V. (intra venous) or intra articular (in the joint).  Adequan is Glucosamine without the Hyaluronate acid, it is used IM (intra muscular).  So the question of where to inject depends on which you are injecting.  As Capt. Jack said last night, HA increases the viscosity of the synovial fluid; thereby decreasing friction and inflammation.  Decreased inflammation is seen as a decrease in discomfort.  Glucosamine is used in the body to replenish synovial fluid lost due to age and regular wear and tear.  So in a younger horse HA alone may be beneficial, and I can see there are times when it becomes necessary to give an injection to "jump start" the HA and or Glucosamine levels.  But knowing that to obtain real results you have to give both Legend and Adequan it seems easier and less invasive to give Fluid Action HA orally.  I know not everyone will agree and I freely admit that since I sell Finish Line I have a dog in this fight.  So take it for what is is worth.

Where are you located as I see you sell it?  I am almost out of my product. 

Offline FlOwInWvIcToRy

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »
Polyglycan is a combination of Glucosamine, Condroitin, and Hyaluronate acid.  It is not injectable, it is used as a lavage for post surgical or post traumatic injury.  It is meant to be injected directly into the joint.
why have so many people spoken of injecting the Poly IV or IM if your saying its not to be injected that way? Just Curious....
....If heartaches were horses and hard times were cattle, I'd ride home at sunset sittin' tall in the saddle... "George Strait"