8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Scammer Fred Mesh  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Scammer Fred Mesh
« on: September 12, 2005, 03:10:48 PM »
rom: Fred mesh <[email protected]>

To:

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Am Interested 5yr old Palamino mare $3250

Hello,
     Am Mr Fred Mesh,
                        I was just going through the classified ads site been my fisrt time when i discover your 5yr old Palamino mare,for sale.I will like to know if it still avaliable for sale or not.However, if the item it`s still for sale, kindly get back to me with the data`s below such as :-

!..The present condition ?
!!...Your last selling price ?
!!!...The pics if only avaliable ?

I look forward to your soonest reply on this so that i can make a sulid arrangment on how the payment will get to you and also for the shipping aspect.....
Warm Regards,
Fred Mesh.....

Thanks for the mail,
                     I really love doing business with a learned and legit person like you.. Am pleased the price and conditions of the {5yr old Palamino mare}his absolutely okay by me...I will be travelling out of Florida next week to United kingdom base on business trips and i would'nt be back till in 2 weeks time.However, concerning the payment and shipping arrangement of the item...I have a business partner in {Tampa Florida } i will instruct him to issue $6750 out of the total money he ownes me..via a certisfied Money order check in U.s funds, drawn under United State banks tagged to your name... since am not arround i will instruct him to issue the money in your name and Address provided to me all because i will not entertain any delay on this transaction...

Moreso,immediately you received the money order from my  partner,go and get it cash in your own banks or any banks very close to area....All because  it take 24 to 48 hours certisfied money order to get cash up in any U.S. banks.As soon as you get the money order cashed, you will deducted your own part from the total money and remit the excess funds to {MY FREIGHT FORWARDER  DATA`S }provide for you .{VIA Money Gram Transfer} immediatly i receive a notification from you that you have comfirm the receipt of payment.Inorder for the shipping arrangement to commences at your End.....

If this arrangement is okay  by you and sound plesant to you , please do not hesitate to get back to me with your contact details such as {!}Name to be issued on check, {!!}Your full contact Address, {!!!}City, {!v}State,{v} Zipcode and {V!}Both your home and cell number} in which i can reach you on for any emangency information i want to get across to you..Above all i will want us to deal in utmost faith all because {BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT TRUST}if you have any question please do ask,I look forward to your soonest reply.......
Best Wishes,
Fred Mesh..............
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling