8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: i have a new barrel setter....  (Read 7483 times)

Offline the_jersey_lilly_2000

• Mega Member
Re: i have a new barrel setter....
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »
Don'tcha just love the "go here" "go there" business of gettin college stuff strait for your kid? Thursday we had to make a trip all the way to Brenham just to pick up her official Transcript. She needs it by this Wednesday. I called and asked if it could be mailed to save myself a 100 mile trip. The lady said sure it can. But when we recieve your request, it'll be 48 hours before it's put in the mail. Then it'll take 2 to 3 days to get there. You do the math......It most likely wouldn't get there on time. So we made the trip. In the dodge dually mind you. Found the building, no problem....visitor parking......holy cow try to put that truck in one of them holes!!!! Thankfully I found two open spots side by side and was able to pull up, n back up, till I got it in there. They make them parkin spots for them itty bitty foreign jobbies. Went in....stood in line....I said phewwie on this....found the department room number we needed instead of standin in line to be instructed on "where I need to go" and off we went. Got there....they had a sign taped on the cabinet that said, "Please see the Business Dept" which was in the same room basically. Walked over there.....the lady sittin at the desk told us...we needed to go back to the other counter. I told her about the sign.....she gave me a blank stare. So we went back to the other counter. Finally got someone to actually walk up and say, "can I help you" and everything went smoothly from there.
Animal Element Dealer in South East Texas!!! Your either running with it...or running against it.

Good cowgirls keep their calves together ;)