8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Head stall with bit and reins stolen out of Trailer at 09 ANHA show in Waco  (Read 4957 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
My head stall with bit and set of reins was “stolen” out of my trailer at the ANHA show in Waco this weekend on Friday evening.

It is a single ear headstall that was a 2004 CTBRA award, a red, black, and white rein with gold snaps (the reinmans reins), and a very old bit. Short shank, rope nose band, small twisted wire, rusted curb chain, 3 initials on the shank.

This bit is one that is not replaceable and I believe it was taken on purpose. I use it on one horse and it was the only thing taken from my trailer.
I am very upset that it is gone.
If anyone thinks they see this headstall could they please send me an email or call
Thank you,
[email protected]  or 254-749-7339
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
sorry to hear that Tamet.
Stefanie Medland

Offline gomer1

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Someone stole my simulators (hub caps) off my trailer at ANHA on sat night. I sure wish I would have caught them