ebarrelracing.com forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 09:50:20 AM
:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVIE AUDITION FOR A HORSEBACK RIDING 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!! REMAKE OF TRUE GRIT!  (Read 5647 times)

rtenner

• Novice Member

OPEN CALL FOR A HORSEBACK RIDING 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! (12-16 years old to play 14)

LUBBOCK- NOVEMBER 7th
Auditions will be held SATURDAY, NOV. 7th at the Homewood Suites in Lubbock, Texas from 10-5:30pm.  Please bring a current picture with you.
Homewood Suites: 5320 W. Loop 289  Lubbock, TX 79424
Also, if you are attending, please try to bring yourself and only one other family member.

FORT WORTH- NOVEMBER 14th
Auditions will be held SATURDAY, NOV. 14th at BILLY BOB’S TEXAS in Fort Worth, Texas from 9am-5pm.  Please bring a current picture with you.  Parking is $5 at the establishment.
BILLY BOB’S TEXAS: 2520 Rodeo Plaza   Forth Worth, TX 76164

AUSTIN- NOVEMBER 28th  **LOCATION TBD

PARAMOUNT PICTURES and THE COEN BROS.   (No Country For Old Men)  are looking for a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL to be the lead of their new feature film,  TRUE GRIT!  The role is Mattie Ross and would shoot Spring 2010.  They are looking for a 12-16 yr. old  Caucasian girl who is tough, strong and tells it like it is.  They are open to all looks,  so come give it a try!
No acting experience is necessary.
Auditions will be held SATURDAY, NOV. 7th at the Homewood Suites in Lubbock, Texas from 10-5:30pm.  Please bring a current picture with you.
Homewood Suites: 5320 W. Loop 289  Lubbock, TX 79424

Also, if you are attending, please try to bring yourself and only one other family member.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:
14 year old Mattie is a simple, tough as nails young woman. Her steely nerves and straightforward manner are a shocking contrast to the way women behaved in the early century.  She's possessed of true grit and plenty of determination.  Enough so, that she insists on going with 2 marshals to hunt down the killer of her father.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL :  [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Alys McDonough

• Novice Member
  • Go barrel racing
    • -- My actor page

Hi,
Any updates on the casting ??

GreyBarrelRacinMare

• Novice Member
  • Running With Faith: Cowgirl By The Grace Of God

Any updates? I wish I could get down there to Texas but I live in Missouri. I have always wanted to do this. I am turning 16 the 18th of July and have been riding since I was born. This would be the most perfect thing to do.
~ Kaycee & Dizzy ~

To ride or not to ride? What a stupid question!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
GirlyMan Theme by Aku