8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: First Barrel  (Read 2109 times)

Offline brookenmagic

• Extreme Member
First Barrel
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:15:34 PM »
My horse is 17 he knows the barrels well and has been doing really good but a couple weeks ago hes started this he comes in hard and fast he sets his rear end down and it looks really pretty not out of control but then after about two strides around the barrel he just quits still not out of control just out away from the barrel still kinda turning but he isnt running off just moving out and not working but the rest of  the pattern is beautiful i always always try to get him on top of the drag i had his hocks injected after he first started this and he stopped for two runs then started again i had his teeth floated a month and a half ago i took him to his favorite arena where he always does really good and he still did this ive done exhibitions to see if a little slow work would help he has always been really ratey and i never had to worry about him turning if i didnt push hard enough he would hit it ive watched my videos over and over countless times i cant find anything wrong with my hands or feet or my seat and i just dont know whats wrong with him