8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: UPDATE---chickasha Refunds  (Read 1444 times)

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
UPDATE---chickasha Refunds
« on: January 30, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »
FYI. Anyone that entered online,Tamet will be reversing the charges made to your credit cards. All that entered by mail, I will start issuing checks for the full amount this week. Please fo not call and stop payments on your checks, this will only result in more confusion. I would hope that all refund can be processed this next week. All refunds are being done by hand so please be patent with us. I kbow you are wanting the refuns as quickly as possible and that is our goal.

Thanks

Chuck Dunn

The refunds are going in the mail today.  The Chickasha show has been rescheduled for July 30, 31 and Aug 1, 2010. I have checked the events calendar and don't see any direct conflicts with other producers in the area for this weekend.

Thanks for your patience and you should be recieving your refund in the mail within the next couple of days.

Chuck Dunn
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:25:03 AM by CD »

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: UPDATE---chickasha Refunds
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
All online entries have been refunded now.  Everyone should have gotten a short email discribing the transaction with the exception of those that don't have emails,  you can check your account for refund.  Thanks for using Equivent. 
Tamet
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.