8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Need a chiropractor in E TX or N LA.  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Need a chiropractor in E TX or N LA.
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »
My regular chiropractor Dr. Lowdermilk, is in Hot Springs with the race horses and doesn't know when he'll be back in LA.  I want to have Pac Man checked out, because that chiro who was in Jackson last month tried to convince me that his shoulder was out.  (He wanted to put his shoulder in before I ran, and I said no way, because if it's out, it has been out for some time.)  There was a chiro at the Janet Stover clinic who lives around Carthage, TX, but I can't remember his name.  Randy something?  I'm not even sure he's that good.  Suggestions, please.   :THANKS:

Downthealley

Re: Need a chiropractor in E TX or N LA.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 05:22:32 PM »
LeWayne Hames is in Tyler.. he is excellent and does travel!

I can get you his number

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 06:29:47 PM »
My regular chiropractor Dr. Lowdermilk, is in Hot Springs with the race horses and doesn't know when he'll be back in LA.  I want to have Pac Man checked out, because that chiro who was in Jackson last month tried to convince me that his shoulder was out.  (He wanted to put his shoulder in before I ran, and I said no way, because if it's out, it has been out for some time.)  There was a chiro at the Janet Stover clinic who lives around Carthage, TX, but I can't remember his name.  Randy something?  I'm not even sure he's that good.  Suggestions, please.   :THANKS:
You are talking about Randy Lindsey in Deberry, TX........There is another guy that I used alot is Randy Wilson.......If you need there phone numbers, pm me and I will get them for you........Laura

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 06:32:28 PM »
I have used Randy Lindsey, out of Deberry, I really like him!!!  He has always done a good job on our horses!!!! <COLOR GRIN>
I do my best, God does the rest!!!

Offline Bobbie

• Extreme Member
    • Hunting Fishing Stuff
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 06:36:34 PM »
I like Dr. Haymes in Tyler also. When I was going to rodeos he was the only one that kept her running good. I highly reccomend him.

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 06:38:41 PM »
You are talking about Randy Lindsey in Deberry, TX........There is another guy that I used alot is Randy Wilson.......If you need there phone numbers, pm me and I will get them for you........Laura

Yes, Randy Lindsey is the one.  Any comments on his work?  (PM me if you want to!)

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 06:41:15 PM »
Hey Shanda,  You are at home tonight.......I figured you would be at Athens today......Are you going to Marshall tomorrow?????????  I might........Laura     

Offline Shanda

• Posse Member
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2005, 06:44:54 PM »
No, I decided not to go to Athens today!!!!  I stayed at home and steamed cleaned my carpets instead!!! (:(((  Yes, I am going to Marshall tomorrow,  both of my boys are running in the 7 and under class this year!!! :yes:

Grits, like I stated above he has always done a good job for us!!!  He also does acupuncture, if you need it or want it done.  I know alot of people that use him and like him. 
I do my best, God does the rest!!!

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2005, 06:56:06 PM »
Thanks, girls.  If anyone knows of any reason why I should NOT use Randy Lindsey for Pac Man, please speak up now!  (PM me!)  And could someone send me his phone number please?  Thanks!   :)/\\

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 07:14:21 PM »
Hey Grit.......I sent you a pm..........Hope Randy can help you........I used Lowermilk also.....We have been friend for a long time......He also work on me.......When I was riding at Louisiana Downs...........Good Luck.......Laura

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2005, 07:21:07 PM »
Hey Grit.......I sent you a pm..........Hope Randy can help you........I used Lowermilk also.....We have been friend for a long time......He also work on me.......When I was riding at Louisiana Downs...........Good Luck.......Laura

Thanks, Laura and Shanda, too.  I hope Randy can get to the bottom of this shoulder problem with Pac Man.

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2005, 07:31:41 PM »
You Welcome..................Laura

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 09:46:29 PM »
Pac Man has an appointment with Randy for Tues. morning.  I sure hope he can fix the shoulder if it's out.  That might be all I need to get a saddle to fit him!  Thanks for your help.

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 07:30:28 PM »
Pac Man has an appointment with Randy for Tues. morning.  I sure hope he can fix the shoulder if it's out.  That might be all I need to get a saddle to fit him!  Thanks for your help.
Hey, How did it goes this morning with Randy.........What did he come up with on your horse........Let us know...........Laura

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2005, 04:35:40 PM »
I took Pac Man to Randy yesterday, and I am pleased.  Some of Randy's adjustment methods are definitely rougher than I'm used to seeing, and the horses do NOT like the tail thing he does.  But other than that, it was good.  He found Pac Man to be out in his neck and front end.  You should have heard all the popping going on when he did the adjustments with each front leg!  WOW!  He also did acupuncture, and the whole treatment was $50.  I consider that to be a real bargain.  I didn't ride Pac Man today, because he said to give him the day off.  I'll let you know how he moves after I ride him.  Pac Man was obviously feeling better after the treatment, though.  No doubt about it!   :)/\\