8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Stolen Roping Saddle  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Barrel Girl

• Extreme Member
    • Triple Champs Rabbitry
Stolen Roping Saddle
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »
Last night in Stephenville, TX my horse was tried to the trailer with an Ed and Martha Slash W roping saddle. It had a heart breast collar on it that I just put on that night. Some college team ropers while we were riding our other horses went over and stole my saddle. They took the saddle off the horse and took the front slash w boots off. They took my slash w boots. Somebody found her standing on her saddle pad and went to tell us. If anybody finds this roping saddle please tell me. It had a 14 inch seat with a 2 1/4 horn. It was a slash w light colored leather with a dark colored seat. The leather is kind of rough looking. You can see the picture at the link below. Sorry, this is the worst picture ever. This is the only one though that I can find really that you can see the picture. Here is the link to the see the picture.

http://dudleydoright.smugmug.com/Rodeo-2009/RegionIII-Texas-High-School/Reg3-1129-Saturday/10322519_ZTH3m/21/713614963_zXc4L/Large

It was at Lone Star, but it could happen anywhere. We still love Lone Star Arena. It had nothing to do with them. It just happened to be that some crazy team ropers showed up. I do not want to give them a bad reputation. For ya'll who did not know I would join Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. We have talked to the police and need to talk to the pawn shops. Thanks.

Offline netposse

• Novice Member
    • Stolen Horse International/NetPosse.com
Re: Stolen Roping Saddle
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 09:04:55 AM »
I put a note on one of your other post but I forgot to add that we work with stolen tack and trailers too. We send out alerts nationwide hoping it will help. We also work with some members of the TSCRA.
Stolen Horse International
NetPosse.com
www.netposse.com
Home of the IDAHO Alerts for stolen horses, tack, trailers and farm equipment.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ONE