8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Hawaiian Xtreme  (Read 14806 times)

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
Hawaiian Xtreme
« on: January 10, 2005, 10:41:54 AM »
Saw this on ebarrelracing.com and wondered if anyone knows anything about it.  I would like to know percent payout and how much of the $1000 added will go to the Open 4-D and the split of the payout and if it is 1/2, 1/2, whole or what.  Looks like I want to know everything!  LOL
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
Re: Hawaiian Xtreme
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 11:23:37 AM »
I thought it was $500.00 added to the Open???  ???  And then added money to the Novice and Youth??? 
Is it Friday yet???

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 12:59:34 PM »
The ad just says $1000 added so I don't know.
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.

Offline canchaser253

• Elite Member
  • Shelby Nicole
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 04:27:47 PM »
                                       Hawaiian Xtreme Barrel Race   Feb 12, 2005   Washington County, Fairgrounds Brenham, Texas
    Each contestant in the Open 4D receives one chance in a drawing for two pair of airline tickets to Hawaii, England or Tahatti compliments of Prt Travel
         If you win money in the Open 4D you can add another chance in the drawing.  You may enter regardless of age.  Enter as many times as you run

Friday night Fun Package****Exhibitions 6-8:30   Only $3.00 each   Fun for All 3DJackpot 8:30pm 
                                                     $15  No processing No late fee for this Fri night race
                          Stalls are $20 and need to be pre entered and RV's are $15 for water and ele and $20 for water, ele and dump

Saturday:    6 & Under Barrels and Poles 10 am   $10  No extra fees and Prizes to each rider
                 Exhibition 10-12:45   $5 each   
                 $500 Novice 3D  $200 ADDED MONEY  Equal Payout   1pm      $20 entry    Processing fee $10l per person one time
                 $1000 Open 4D    Sliding Payout  2pm     $30 entry     Processing fee $10 per person one time
                 $200 ADDED MONEY   Youth 4D (full sec splits**19 & under)  $20 entry   Processing fee $10 per person one time
Entries on line at ebarrelracing.com and barrelhorseworld.com        FMI: 281-4440437      281-3999545         281-354-4222
Mail your entries to Hawaiian Xtreme 5511 Havenwoods  Houston, Texas 77066    Pre Entry by Jan 30

Heres another link: http://www.ebarrelracing.com/producers/xtreme/index.htm
Rodeo Mom knows what the splits are, but Im pretty sure that it was the same as the Burkhalter. And I dont remember what that was either! Sorry!
Dont try and be a bad@$$ over the keyboard.

Offline Git-R-Done

• Mega Member
  • The Boys!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 05:35:17 PM »
The flyer says $40 ef for the Open 4D on Saturday-i'm confused as to the actual entry fee.

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 06:08:29 PM »
Thank you for inquiring about the Hawaiian Xtreme...I understand why you are confused.  I hope I can clear it up for you.....
After much deliberation on the producers part we wanted to make the Hawaiian as big as success as the Burkhalter.  We listened to what you as barrel racer wanted and tried to accommodate you as much as possible and lowered some of the fees.  Tamet will get these changes as soon as I can get them to her.
Friday Night:   6-8PM Exhibition for $3 each    Fun for All 3DJackpot   $15   No Pro fee NO late fee  Equal Payout
Stalls are $20   Hook ups  Water and Ele  $15      Water Ele and Dump  $20
Saturday:  6 & under Barrels and Poles  10am   $10  No processing    no late fees   Prizes for each contestant  Buckles at year end
Exhibition 10:45-12:45pm   $5 each
$500 Novice 3D full sec splits  1pm   $20   EQUAL Payout     $200 ADDED MONEY
OPEN 4D   2pm   $30  Sliding Payout   $1000 ADDED MONEY  regular 4D format
Youth 4D (full sec splits)  (19 & under )  $20   EQUAL payout  $200 ADDED MONEY
No Late Fees       No Dress Code     Processing fee per person $10
75% Payback from Entry Fees    100% ADDED MONEY 
Sliding pay scale 35%   30%   20%   15%
Concession Stand will be Open and cooking great food !!!!     
The drawings will be based on your entry in the Open 4D each contestant regardless of age gets one chance at the drawing.  When the Open is over each money winner gets another chance in the drawing.  If you ride two horses you get 2 chances in the drawing.  2 Sets of 2 airline tickets will be given at the end of the Open 4D on the day of the race........Any more Questions please let me know I will be happy to answer them for you
.Dress Hawaiian and take barrel racin to the Xtreme................................... 
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 08:53:18 PM »
OKay, so on Saturday the entry fee is $30.00 with no late fees? What about processing charge?  Also Rodeo Mom, We are having a STBRA that Sunday there are ya'll going to stick around and run?  I think that we will have $500.00 added not real sure. I would have to look. I think that is all my questions.  O wait is that a 1 time processing charge if I enter more than one horse....  Okay I think that is it now...... <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME>
Stefanie Medland

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 09:12:29 PM »
I do not know if we will stay and run after the show or not.  Depends on how tired we are as to if we stay.  Its a long days work. BEDTIME  You know the drill..... :runnin:
Added Money has grown to $1400*** $1000 Open 4D, $200 for$500 Novice3D and Youth 4D is added $200 <PARTY>
Dress Hawaiian and take barrels to the Hawaiian Xtreme..........................
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....

Offline canchaser253

• Elite Member
  • Shelby Nicole
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 09:15:37 PM »
I think its a 1 time processing fee...
Dont try and be a bad@$$ over the keyboard.

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2005, 09:18:32 PM »
Thanks Rodeo Mom... After i asked about the processing fee i looked again and seen it.... <DUMMY ME>

I understand how that goes, that Sunday after the blast we were pretty tired. But We had a STBRA after that too and had a good turn out.

Stefanie Medland

kmh

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 08:20:03 AM »
Okay, now I am confused.  I have read the post 3 times, put on my cheaters, and I don't see the $15 processing fee when RodeoMom explains everything.  Please forgive me if I passed it up!  Is there a $15 processing fee or not?

Offline jenijill

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • pray for our soldiers
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 08:38:43 AM »
The processing fee is 10.00 for the open on Saturday
it is Gods responsibilty to forgive the terrorist and it is the US Military's responsibilty to arrange the meeting

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 08:41:38 AM »
I am confused now myself.  Oh well, that is nothing new for me!
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.

Offline Git-R-Done

• Mega Member
  • The Boys!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 09:03:36 AM »
OK-so what is the % of payback??

kmh

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 09:18:29 AM »
OPEN ONLY  (plus that wonderful added money)!

$30 entry fee.  75% to pot = $22.50
$10 processing fee plus 25% of entry fee $7.50

Jackpot = $22.50 per entry
Producer = $17.50 per entry

I believe my math is correct, but, I don't mind if you correct me if I am wrong.