8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Barrel Shows in N. IL and S. WI  (Read 3985 times)

Offline RazHorse7

• Extreme Member
  • Can Chaser, Barrel Racer
Barrel Shows in N. IL and S. WI
« on: January 12, 2005, 04:06:36 PM »
I want to take my horse to more barrel shows this year. I live near the middle of the Illinois/Wisconsin border, so anywhere like an hour and a half to two hours from the border is about as far as I want to go.

If you know of any barrel shows please put a post or email me, [email protected]
My horse is new at this, and I go more for fun than winning. So please write if you know of any. I don't really care if there is money or not. Fun Shows, Fairs, and such are great, any show that you know of.
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) >PEACE< BB) <:)
If possible, give me the name of the show so I can get details, directions, etc. off the web. Or give me the website/contact phone number. :)/\\

I don't know if there are that many members in IL or WI, so any response is greatfully accepted!!! :lalala: :* <:)

Renee A. Zbynski, 16, IL
Renee A. Zbynski, 16, IL
Run like you mean it

Offline BarrelRacinCowgirl

• Novice Member
  • Racing for Fun
Re: Barrel Shows in N. IL and S. WI
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 04:33:48 PM »
How far is Elkhart, Indiana from you.   They have shows there about every two weeks.   NBHA and IBRA and Rodeos.....
Barrel Racing is meant to be fun, when it quits being fun it is time to move onto a different hobby.

Offline RazHorse7

• Extreme Member
  • Can Chaser, Barrel Racer
Re: Barrel Shows in N. IL and S. WI
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 05:31:54 PM »
Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, I am about 200 miles from Elkhart. Once again, thanks for replying!
I am about an hour and a half from the IL and IN border, so if anyone knows of a show in N. IN close to the IL IN border, please post!

Thanks a lot!!
Renee A. Zbynski, 16, IL
Run like you mean it