8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BBR Update !!  (Read 17864 times)

Offline cominupthealley

• Mega Member
    • Butler Performance Horses
Re: BBR Update !!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
The last day I wasn't bouncey and bubbley I didn't want to go HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING> When Cantipper left I wanted to chase them  (((((((HUGS)))))))) You've never met a cooler bunch of people. I just was glad he showed up good even though we didn't get a check.. he's my hero after my spectacular trick riding demonstration around the first barrel on saturday. Jag is my HERO  <ROCKON> Can we tell I love these icons!
"When a dream is in you so bright it shines out your eyes, you best give it rein." Louis Lamour

Offline TX_CN_CRSHR

• Extreme Member
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
 (woohoo) call me crazy, or just really new to this, but what does BBR stand for?

Thanks!

Offline jenijill

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • pray for our soldiers
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 03:36:07 PM »
BETTER BARREL RACES   your not crazy atleast not yet, wait until you meet everyone >:D
it is Gods responsibilty to forgive the terrorist and it is the US Military's responsibilty to arrange the meeting

Offline Stretch

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2005, 05:20:52 PM »
It was a super fun barrel race.  ITDASH graciously offered her go cart as a second loader for all my stuff that I was taken it, but after seeing all the fringe and hearing she already had 1 wreck, I graciously declined for a safer ride!!!  LOL    Actually, there wasn't that much stuff.  The Buzz Post crew did a great job of helping people get unloaded and moved in.  That is a super help!!!!!  Lisa did do a wonderful job of working the remote so I could watch my run on Sunday though.  Got to talk to some of the board buddies on here and I got in trouble from FeatherG for not coming over to visit more often!!  I'll try to remedy that situation.  I'm like CUTA, I didn't win any money, but was very proud of the 2 horses I rode, especially my colt as he made is first 1D run this weekend in the consolation race.  He only had 4 competition runs under his belt before the BBR and now I think he's ready to be hauled a little more if he's gonna run like that and keep it together.   Hopefully no one will make any big offers on him because I really like him.  I know your laughing FeatherG, but I'm gonna hold out on this one.  LOL    (I hope)

Offline SG

• Extreme Member
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2005, 08:24:54 PM »
Hey Lisa  Streaknpete agreed remember LOL
I saw your RUN on Saturday and I thought it was GREAT!!!

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2005, 08:27:41 PM »
Stretch honey one word for you ..... CHICKEN  roflmao  
and on the remote thing I figured it might help them poor folks speed things along I have learned from the best Bob and Tamet, I do think I have taken DVD and technology for granted now no one stacks up to  the new creations crew !!  they are the best !  I have caught myself seeing other video crews and turning my nose up at them lmao shhhhhhhhhhh
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2005, 08:32:23 PM »
Hey Lisa  Streaknpete agreed remember LOL
I saw your RUN on Saturday and I thought it was GREAT!!!
eww yall sure it wasnt sundays run you saw??  that one I was proud of lol  sat we ran by the first like we had never seen one before lmao  actually I had to inspect his nose to make sure it dint have wall paint on it roflmao thats ok though sundays run made up for it no check but tok 7/10's off the run the day before so there is HOPE yet !!!
I juat cant wait for the day when your not tending to  10 horses and kids so I can have you all to myself  !!! lmao

Offline SG

• Extreme Member
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2005, 08:40:36 PM »
Yep you are right it was SUNDAYS!!!!
Sorry I am still asleep  (hi there)

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2005, 08:45:35 PM »

after your week your entitled !!

Offline SG

• Extreme Member
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2005, 08:49:31 PM »

after your week your entitled !!
THANKS Again for understanding!!!

Offline streaknpete

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2005, 08:58:48 PM »
Ok  I am new to this board. We donated to the added money,but had a decent run on Sunday.Met some really nice people.Itdash,SG,splash,dianeguinn,bellestar.I am sure I am leaving someone out .

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2005, 09:02:33 PM »
glad you made it streakinpete!! you wil notice  alot of the faces ( or names) are the same lol  so glad I got to meet you too !!  sorry I missed your run sunday I was zoning lmao

Offline SG

• Extreme Member
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2005, 09:03:44 PM »
Streaknpete it was great to meet you!!!!
You and Monbarrels are a TRIP!!!!! >PEACE<
ITDASH she is one in  a million...
I just wish I had had more time to visit with you all!!!! :*

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2005, 09:31:37 PM »
  <EXCUSE ME?> Okay, Looks like all ya'll had WAY too much fun...............I'm going next year!..............Destry we need more BBR sanctioned races down in this neck of the woods this year!  <ROCKON>
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

doc o lena bar

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2005, 07:32:56 AM »
You all make me jealous.  I sure wish I could have been there.  I really missed visiting and getting to meet some new faces.  I have heard so much about stretch and some of the others.  Maybe next time. 

Lisa, you tell Destry and Corky, I want my blue buz shirt.  They are so cool.  I guess I am just going to have to win one.  Hummmmmm. That meens getting off my butt, and riding and making that 1st place D run at one of their Buz Post races.  Geeezzzz, they sure make it hard on some of us.

(:((( (:((( (:((( (:((( <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING> :\\((( :\\((( :blah:

Next year I will be there with bells on!!!!!