8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BBR Update !!  (Read 17865 times)

Offline Stretch

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: BBR Update !!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2005, 11:39:43 AM »
You all make me jealous.  I sure wish I could have been there.  I really missed visiting and getting to meet some new faces.  I have heard so much about stretch and some of the others.  Maybe next time. 

Lisa, you tell Destry and Corky, I want my blue buz shirt.  They are so cool.  I guess I am just going to have to win one.  Hummmmmm. That meens getting off my butt, and riding and making that 1st place D run at one of their Buz Post races.  Geeezzzz, they sure make it hard on some of us.

(:((( (:((( (:((( (:((( <CRYING> <CRYING> <CRYING> :\\((( :\\((( :blah:

Next year I will be there with bells on!!!!!

OH MY!!   You've heard so much about me?!?!  LOL  That makes me a little worried!!!!    I had lots of fun last year and this year.  It really is a great race to attend!!! 

Lisa - Let's not call me a chicken, just SAFE!!!  LOL    I didn't see your runs 1 & 2, but your run Sunday looked good.  Speedy is coming along well!!  I

I'm gonna try to make to to some of the Buz Post Races this year if my colt keeps coming along like he is now.  I've only been to a couple, but I did enjoy them.  I hope to make more of them this year.  We'll see how my travelling holds up!!!  LOL  I'm not the best at staying on the road for long periods of time.

Offline featherg

• Charter Member
  • Elite Member
    • Feather G Ranch
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2005, 12:31:26 PM »

OH MY!! You've heard so much about me?!?! LOL That makes me a little worried!!!! I had lots of fun last year and this year. It really is a great race to attend!!!

Lisa - Let's not call me a chicken, just SAFE!!! LOL I didn't see your runs 1 & 2, but your run Sunday looked good. Speedy is coming along well!! I

I'm gonna try to make to to some of the Buz Post Races this year if my colt keeps coming along like he is now. I've only been to a couple, but I did enjoy them. I hope to make more of them this year. We'll see how my travelling holds up!!! LOL I'm not the best at staying on the road for long periods of time.

roflmao roflmao ya got to KEEP a horse long enuff to go :)  We still have bets going!!! Your more than welcome to jump in with us if ya want to go.
Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
www.TotalHealthEnhance.com

Offline Stretch

• Novice Member
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2005, 01:38:26 PM »

OH MY!! You've heard so much about me?!?! LOL That makes me a little worried!!!! I had lots of fun last year and this year. It really is a great race to attend!!!

Lisa - Let's not call me a chicken, just SAFE!!! LOL I didn't see your runs 1 & 2, but your run Sunday looked good. Speedy is coming along well!! I

I'm gonna try to make to to some of the Buz Post Races this year if my colt keeps coming along like he is now. I've only been to a couple, but I did enjoy them. I hope to make more of them this year. We'll see how my travelling holds up!!! LOL I'm not the best at staying on the road for long periods of time.

roflmao roflmao ya got to KEEP a horse long enuff to go :)  We still have bets going!!! Your more than welcome to jump in with us if ya want to go.

I plan on keeping him for a while.  (at least until someone want him worse than me) LOL     If you're gonna head down that way, I'll jump in and go with you now that you've got a trailer with mangers so I don't have to chase any haybags down the highway!!!!  I don't run as fast as I used too.  I'm getting older now.     Seriously though, I'm game for a new adventure, so let's plan a road trip!!

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2005, 01:49:03 PM »
T remind me to have back up lights and Beep Beeps installed when yall head this way for Butch's SAFTEY roflmao
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline featherg

• Charter Member
  • Elite Member
    • Feather G Ranch
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2005, 01:58:36 PM »
T remind me to have back up lights and Beep Beeps installed when yall head this way for Butch's SAFTEY roflmao
roflmao will do but he better rethink on the being safe from running down the road part roflmao Hey Butch does this mean you will warm up my horse too  >:D
Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
www.TotalHealthEnhance.com

Offline Stretch

• Novice Member
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2005, 10:21:37 AM »
roflmao will do but he better rethink on the being safe from running down the road part roflmao Hey Butch does this mean you will warm up my horse too  >:D

I'll lead him around if you want me too!!  LOL   I prefer the cool down and walking out, it doesn't take quite as long!!!  As far as the safety features on Lisa's vehicles, I was thinking more along the lines of the bumpers that go completely around the vehicle like the ones on the go carts!!!  LOL   Don't worry Lisa, we'll have you all fixed up next time!!!!

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2005, 10:32:04 AM »
as long as they are purple Im game !

Offline canchaser253

• Elite Member
  • Shelby Nicole
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2005, 09:45:31 PM »
  <DUMMY ME> Hey, maybe yall should get some stickers that say 'student driver' so people know that your dangerous!  <DUMMY ME>
Dont try and be a bad@$$ over the keyboard.

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2005, 06:13:03 AM »
stickers  back up beep beeps , I had a flashing light on top but was scared to use it  it was way cool looking but didnt want to spook any horses lmao  <EXCUSE ME?>

Corky Barder

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2005, 12:42:03 PM »
OK...mental note for next year...If you see a flashing light on a golf cart heading your way...run for cover, it's Lisa!! :()&

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »
OK...mental note for next year...If you see a flashing light on a golf cart heading your way...run for cover, it's Lisa!! :()&

>:D  If I had thought it would keep folks from rear ending me when I stopped in the middle of the street to answer my cell phone, I would have left it on roflmao
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 08:38:50 PM by Destry Fleming »

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2005, 08:41:53 PM »
Oh my, I must be feeling better.  I feel the little  >:D coming back out in me!!!

Cork

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2005, 08:57:47 PM »
hey now thats not FAIR !! your not allowed to edit an admins post !!! and you must be feeling better glad to hear it even though you didnt call lmao

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2005, 09:30:47 PM »
I actually thought it was kinda clever, don't you.....roflmao.....oops, sorry, didn't remember I was suspose to call...we had better stop or people are going to get the wrong idea....

Cork

Offline ITDASH

• Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2005, 07:43:01 AM »
I actually thought it was kinda clever, don't you.....roflmao.....oops, sorry, didn't remember I was suspose to call...we had better stop or people are going to get the wrong idea....

Cork

<KICK YOUR>  <A>  :KNOCK OUT:                  Lisa ~~~~>     Take that!  <~~~~~ Corky