8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Little Siblings  (Read 2296 times)

Offline RazHorse7

• Extreme Member
  • Can Chaser, Barrel Racer
Little Siblings
« on: January 22, 2005, 10:30:01 PM »
Hi, I'm Renee. I am 16 years old and have a little brother who is almost 13.

While reading a lot of posts, I noticed that there are a lot of teenagers on the forum too.

Just curious, how do you deal with your annoying little siblings???

My brother drives me insane. He constantly makes noise whether its humming, whistling, singing, clapping his hands, or just plain old making noises. I've tried everything from being nice and asking him to please stop to turning him upside-down and hanging him from his feet until he shuts up.

So what does your younger brother or sister do that drives you crazy? Maybe we can all help each other out.

<:)
Renee A. Zbynski, 16, IL
Run like you mean it

Offline cowgirlsrule87

• Veteran Member
  • Me at the 2005 THSRA Finals
Re: Little Siblings
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 01:03:28 PM »
Hi Renee, I'm Michelle. I am 17 I have a sister that is 16 mon. younger than me and we use to hate each other up untill last year and now we don't do anything with out each other. I also have a sister that is 7 and a sister that is 3 and they are both just annoying actually the younger one is that bad untill my the 7 year old gets home then its horrible and I have tried just about everything and it never seems to help so now when she starts pestering me I go outside and ride my horse so that way I'm getting away from my two little sisters and my horses get rode at the same time!!!
The Epps Girls!!!

Offline got2run3

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 08:51:27 PM »
Hi Renee, I'm not a teenager anymore, but I had 2 little sisters that used to make me crazy, just plum goofy, I don't know what to tell you but before you know it you guys will be tight, me and the middle one ( Charley) we used to fight like crazy, like boys, now we can't go one day without talking to one another. If I told you some of the things we did to each other  >:D, it was bad.... , and my baby sister lets just say, we still haven't figured out how she survived.

Offline canchaser253

• Elite Member
  • Shelby Nicole
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 09:03:04 PM »
Just be glad you have them with you, no matter how annoying they are. Me and my brothers used to fight like crazy all the time(they were twins). Then one got married and the other is in Arizona for school. You never know how much you love your brothers or sisters until you dont get to see them anymore. So enjoy the good times while you can!  :yes:
Dont try and be a bad@$$ over the keyboard.

Offline got2run3

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 09:07:56 PM »
Just be glad you have them with you, no matter how annoying they are. Me and my brothers used to fight like crazy all the time(they were twins). Then one got married and the other is in Arizona for school. You never know how much you love your brothers or sisters until you dont get to see them anymore. So enjoy the good times while you can!  :yes:
couldn't of said it better myself, I miss my baby sister she lives in Ok, now, and I might get to see her 2xs a year,