8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Thoughts and prayers for Texas T  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Julie

• Mega Member
  • Honey I Got The Cash
Thoughts and prayers for Texas T
« on: January 23, 2005, 02:47:20 PM »
Please say a prayer for T. She lost a special little dog today that she has been  taking care of for a while.  She did everything she could to make sure this little pup was given the best of care.  It was just too small and had too many health problems.  T loves animals (especially dogs) very much and would take in every stray if she could.  I know this is very hard on her and I know she would appreciate your prayers.  T hasn't been on the boards much lately but when she is, she is always there to say a word  of encouragement.
Thanks and God bless.   

(((((((HUGS))))))))                        (((((((HUGS))))))))
Sometimes what's  right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right.

Offline Dailyjld

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Thoughts and prayers for Texas T
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 03:06:23 PM »
Prayers from East Texas.........I just lost my dog and believe me the prayers here help.....May God be with you..........Laura

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 03:28:33 PM »
So sorry to hear about your little dog T. I know how much that hurts.........prayers for you.

P.<><
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline TexasT

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 04:56:11 PM »
All I can say is Thanks everyone...     I am heartbroke..   

Julie, sorry I have not called you back, and also that I was out of control on the phone.. I have cried so much that I have a splitting headache.

I think Bob posted a pic of my little BENJAMIN a while back.. He turned 3months old today and was only 10 ounces.     It was like having a baby, kept me busy and at home..  Feedings all through  the night.   Ben was a Pomeranian.
He already new his name and when I would baby talk to him he would let out a little bark..
He died in my arms today.       

All I can say again is THANKS for the prayers.. I cant type anymore.. just keep crying.. I know some of you understand how upset I can get over a dog.. but he was my baby, I was trying to keep him alive and I failed him..

hugs to everyone
"T"

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 05:29:43 PM »
T, you did not fail him.  He had a very happy 3 months with you and knew what it is like to be treated well.  He is in God's hands now.
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline playindueces

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 07:26:51 PM »
T, I am so sorry to hear about your little guy.  Ditto what Sherry said, he had three months of nothing but love and tender care.  Alot of animals never get that, I know first hand working for animal control for lots of years.  Lots of hugs and prayers to you .
Pam