8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Total Health Enhancement is awesome!  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Jess00

• Elite Member
Total Health Enhancement is awesome!
« on: January 24, 2005, 01:44:04 PM »
My dad was really sick yesterday with a sore throat.  He called in sick today and went to his regular doctor that does his bloodwork and prescriptions (blood pressure, thyroid and cholesterol meds).  She said his blood pressure was lower (he's been on the same BP meds from the beginning with the only change being the Hemoxide added about 1 1/2 months ago) and the next time he comes in they're going to check it and possibly take him off his blood pressure medicine!  I'm so happy for him.  When he told her about it when he first started taking it she said "you can take it, but you'll always have to take the __(I don't remember the name of it)__ for it"  What a change and such proof that it does work!

PM me if anyone else wants info!  I'm really excited about this product since his BP decreased and his skeptical doctor is considering taking him off the expensive BP meds.  Total Health makes human and equine products.  3 of my horses are on those products and I am on the Hemoxide for humans also. 

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Total Health Enhancement is awesome!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 02:25:05 PM »
Ihaven got to try any of the products but I did meet streakinpete and monbarrels at the BBR what great ladies !!  THE definatly has the right folks working for them !
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline streaknpete

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 09:03:56 PM »
Ihaven got to try any of the products but I did meet streakinpete and monbarrels at the BBR what great ladies !!  THE definatly has the right folks working for them !

Aw shucks.thanks itdash. i thought the same about you.Looking forward to meeting up with you agaisometime.

Offline Dash4KJ

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 09:45:23 PM »
i have to agree there products are great.  Im their poster girl <HI>
The Sunshines Golden Gleam is Thrown,
 On Sorrel, Chestnut,  Bay and Roan.

-Oliver Wendall Holmes